The reason for this would be the tryhard parties of like 5+ people always stomping every game. Having 5 good people on your team vs 3 normal teams is a guaranteed win and if they all use discord to voice chat that gives a huge advantage as well. That's the only way to win a game of bridges and I don't have any friends that play bridges so I have only a 25% chance to get on the tryhard team and win the game. 75% of the time it's a waste of 10 minutes of preparation phase just to die right away from them and get 0 kills and waste 10 minutes of my life. The tryhard teams have almost a 100% chance to win unless they go against another party and there never seems to be 2 parties in 1 game to give them an actual challenge. These are the only people who actually enjoy playing the game if they win all the time. No wonder this game is underplayed as of recently because bridges used to not be so bad back in 2015 and maybe 2016 and I actually had a chance to win back then without a party. This pretty much sums up the majority of team games for me.