• 1271 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 1271 Players Online
  • 0 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

[Rant] Bridges really sucks to play and it's impossible to have any fun playing it

Discussion in 'The Bridges' started by bestjoedavena, Apr 21, 2020.

1. LOL ok mr I cant 1v1 lunar

Posted May 13, 2020
  2. I find it difficult to have fun within the Bridges game as well. I think the most frustrating part is spending a lot of time gathering resources, only to get shot with an arrow across the map and flung into the water... then dying tragically. Maybe it's just me, but I 100% see your point.

Posted May 13, 2020
  3. I agree with this to an extent. I love playing alone just as much as I love being on discord so when I play games on Mineplex the main need it needs to fulfill is being a game that is just as much fun by myself than if I were to play with a friend. Bridges, for me, has never really been a game that is fun to play on my own. I agree that there are very good teams and it is no ones fault they're good. Despite this, there is nothing that can be done to prevent it as you can't not allow someone to play a game just because they are good. My suggestion is to either find a lobby with no big teams or find another game that stimulates you on Mineplex! :)

Posted May 13, 2020
  4. Mad cuz u got straightlined hm???

Posted May 14, 2020
  5. I used to play the bridges a lot, and what I found most challenging was when a couple people built a sky base and one of them had the destructor kit. I think that that kit should be made less OP. Other than that I usually win.

Posted May 15, 2020
  6. I'd say destructor is a pretty balanced kit right now, skybasing is only an issue due to the fact that water flow was removed on void maps, which was a HUGE mistake made by the staff team, of which the community is trying to fix so that skybasing is balanced again.

Posted May 15, 2020
    CHRlSTlAN likes this.
  7. It’s annoying but that’s how it is if you want to consistently win games. It’s the same thing with Cake Wars. Due to the good rewards the game gives, people wanna party up and play it for easy wins.

Posted May 15, 2020
  8. I agree with your points as well. As a player since 2013/2014, the drop off of players makes this issue even worse, as the problem becomes more prevalent. I want to like this game like I did years ago, but I can't because of this issue.

On top of that, berserker is so much better than every other kit, so the whole time you are pretty much toast since all the opponents will do is simply leap. They have a extreme advantage.

Posted May 15, 2020
  9. It is extremely difficult to party up now because of the ridiculous party cap implemented by Mineplex. This wasn't an issue before. I understand it is an incentive to buy ranks, but it doesn't make it right.

Even though I and another friend have a rank, nobody else I play with has one. We can't get on the same team because their party cap is only 2 (even though I or friend with rank is the party leader). What we end up doing instead is all joining the game at the same exact time and queuing for the same team. It is quite annoying.

Posted May 15, 2020