• 1101 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 5614 Players Online
  • 4513 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Rant. Sorry but I'm mad.

Discussion in 'Block Hunt' started by superblaze27, Aug 4, 2019.

?

Do you feel the same way?

1. YES there are so many hackers!

2. NO (Then you're a hacker <3)

Results are only viewable after voting.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. There are a lot of hackers in blockhunt and it really upsets me.

Posted Aug 4, 2019,
    Last edited Aug 4, 2019
  2. Posted Aug 4, 2019
  3. OP OP
    OP OP Posted Aug 4, 2019
  4. You do realize, moderators are volunteering to make your time better. They shouldn't have to be forced to be on all the time. And reports work. Mine are always looked at and dealt with.

Posted Aug 4, 2019
    Xukuwu and FluteVegetables like this.
  5. I do realize that, I just feel that they should really focus on the game that makes mineplex, mineplex.

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Aug 4, 2019
  6. Block hunt doesn't make Mineplex in my opinion. But that doesn't matter, there is still staff on the server. Mineplex is big, you're not always going to be in a staff members lobby. That is why the player report system is a thing.

Posted Aug 4, 2019
  7. But we have to buy a rank for that. I was actually going to buy a rank and I still am. I just need to find my credit card. :)

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Aug 4, 2019
  8. Before you purchase, Ultra doesn't have the /report perk

Posted Aug 4, 2019
  9. I'm sorry if there are hackers ruining your game but you have to realize that moderators can't be 24/7 online to catch hackers as they have a lot of different jobs. If you submit a report with video evidence on the forum it's almost guaranteed that it'll get handled. Instead of insulting the server, the staff team, players with a rank and everyone else you should say what you dislike in a polite manner.

Posted Aug 4, 2019
  10. Hey there,

I'm going to do my best in this post to express everything I say,

Mineplex is currently having a hacker issue with many people using modified clients, unapproved mods and more, but there's always going to be hackers with every single server, mineplex can't just grab another anti-cheat source code from Konsolas (The previous Anti-cheat Developer, Currently Developer of Advance Anti-Cheat) or just anyone in general, which is why they have (at the beginning of last month) hired a new Anti-Cheat Developer @ToonBasic who is currently making progress on reworking every single check that goes on for people who are indeed using anything that is wrong, you must also remember the developers behind the hacked clients are improving from anti-cheats, it's how it works, after all all an anti-cheat does is check for a set value and then report it, if it keeps happening after a constant rate, you get added to the next ban-wave, which might be 5 minutes or 2 hours.

First of all you don't need to buy a rank, this feature is restricted to hero because of the amount of false reports and abuse that could be sent through using that command, however I see where you're coming from, this should be a public command but I don't see Mineplex revealing this command to every single rank any time soon unfortunately, however the best way you can help reduce this is by using the community StaffRequests (/com request StaffRequest) or by using the /report feature which is HERO+, If both of those don't work out for you, there's always the method of reporting the user on the forums via https://mineplex.com/reports.

The guidelines for the StaffRequest community can be found here: https://www.mineplex.com/threads/staffrequest-guidelines.2276/

The guidelines for the Forum Reporting can be found here: https://www.mineplex.com/report-guide/

One more point, I've seen a lot of people hating on staff because, I quote this, "You aren't doing your jobs", I have to say this, The Staff Team isn't just there to deal with hackers or rule breakers, they have a much more complicated schedule that is for staff-based members only unfortunately, however the best thing you can do is at least thank them for the work that they have done voluntarily with their time, dedication and passion to the mineplex network, They don't deserve to get hate for not getting one hacker.

Kind regards
    - Sakeusi

Posted Aug 4, 2019
  11. As @Sakeusi made his point above, there are lots of issues with hackers during the game. If you suspect someone was hacking in-game, you can use /report, contact a staff member in StaffRequest communities, message an online staff member, or submit a report at https://www.mineplex.com/reports. All of these methods are helpful, and we're trying our best to deal with your situation. Please note that /reports are only for Hero+ rank.

I'll lock this thread as the question have been answered. If you have any questions, feel free to PM me.

Thread locked > Concern addressed

Posted Aug 4, 2019
    Glamourized and Sake like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.