• 2890 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 6712 Players Online
  • 3822 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Receive Arrow Bug?

Discussion in 'Turf Wars' started by Sirgoku1, Oct 18, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. What's up yall, longtime Turf Wars player here. I've playing Turf Wars on and off since about 2014 but haven't really played since maybe 2016. I decided to give it a go again since I was craving it, but when I entered the game, every time I would shoot with the bow and then receive an arrow, my camera would act like I crouched for a second. Sounds kind of silly, but it became super jarring over time and virtually unplayable for me. I went into a single player world to check if it was my controls when shooting a bow, but it seemed to run correctly. So I don't know if this is a known glitch people have or whatever, but if anyone knows a solution to it that would be dope! Thanks!

Posted Oct 18, 2018
    Chaoticc likes this.
  2. maybe stay in 1.8?

Posted Oct 18, 2018
  3. Yeah, did a bit more research after I made this post and found out that was my issue! :D

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Oct 18, 2018
  4. Yo,

Seeing as you solved your issue, I will be locking this thread for you. In the future, if you experience anything you believe to be a bug feel free to submit a bug report at https://www.mineplex.com/bugs/ with screenshot/video evidence. I hope you have a great time playing Turf Wars!

Thread Locked ~ Issue Resolved

Posted Oct 18, 2018
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.