• 315 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 5713 Players Online
  • 5398 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Recent Digital Art Piece [Go Snorlax]

Discussion in 'Arts & Banner Showcase' started by Amg, Aug 7, 2022.

1. Hi everyone! I finally have worked up enough courage to showcase my current profile picture that I personally created and am using at this current moment. For those of you who have seen me around in-game, you may have noticed my Snorlax onsie skin and I wanted to create something for my forums account/discord that I could use as a profile picture. Without further ado, here is what I created in 45 minutes.​

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Posted Aug 7, 2022
  2. WHY IN GODS NAME IS EVERYONE DO DANG GOOD AT ART????? Fr though, great work bestie! Keep up the good work <3

Posted Aug 7, 2022
    Amg likes this.
  3. Fr moqiee, I may be the worst person in art. Could you give me some tips amg to get better in art pics to make me an own profile pic for the forums because I would like to make my own art profile pic. I can also say good work that you made here :)

Posted Aug 7, 2022
    Amg likes this.
  4. ITS SOO GOOD <3333

Posted Aug 7, 2022
    Amg likes this.
  5. AMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG I know you showed me this while you were in the process of creating it but I STILL LOVE IT AND WILL CONTINUE TO TELL YOU SO

I don't watch or know anything about Pokémon, so when I see this little guy I am clueless, BUT he is adorable so to see you turn him into a onezie and a profile picture is adorable!

I loved to watch your process when you were drawing this and I know you were unsure of it but IM SO PROUD OF YOU it turned out SO well :D

My favourite part is definitly the hair, I love how you shaded it and the highlights realy make it look soft and fluffy. The skin and lips shading is also on point, you are REALLY good at coloring people! I love ittttt keep up the great work :D

Posted Aug 8, 2022
    Amg likes this.
  6. I didn't know my mentee was so talented :o

Posted Aug 8, 2022
    Amg likes this.
  7. There are so many talented artists within our community, it's insane. I did not think you made art Amg, but might I say, it is impressive. I am very intrigued to know how you created that pixel art of Snorlax, I would love for you to share that knowledge sometime, all of this is amazing! Hope to see more from you!!

Posted Aug 9, 2022
    Amg and Kihta like this.
  8. That looks amazing wow!

Is that gonna be the new shiny snorlax in the next generation? Or maybe a new regional form?

Posted Aug 9, 2022
  9. Thank you so much bestie! <3

I doubt that! We truthfully all start somewhere and I promise you I am more of a traditional artist....And what I mean by that is a pencil and paper type of artist. Some tips I can definitely give you is to start small, take your time, practice and keep trying! I really appreciate your feedback. <3

THANK YOU!!! <3333

ARRRRRRRRRRRRRROW. I know I already told you on Discord, but you literally are too sweet....And honestly you are one of my biggest motivators as far as wanting to continue to improve my digital art! I really appreciate your feedback and I would agree I love the hair the most. Again, thank you so much friend! <3

StAHP I am not- But thank you so much Emilie <333

One might say I am a jack of all trades hehe. Thank you so muchhhh Sick! I actually did not create the pixel art, I just added it for Decor. But again, thank you so much for your feedback <3

Thank you so much!!! And I'm not too sure LOL. I just did the color of my skin...I know Snorlax is more Cyan. ;-;

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Aug 10, 2022