• 519 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 8957 Players Online
  • 8438 Players on Bedrock
  • eu.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

In Discussion /rejoin

Discussion in 'General Idea Discussion' started by Repo, Jul 6, 2019.

?

Do you want this feature in the game?

1. Yes

20 vote(s)
    95.2%
  2. No

1 vote(s)
    4.8%
  1. This feature is pretty basic, It's wanted by many people. The /rejoin command. Although you can join back the server you are in, this feature makes things so much easier.

Posted Jul 6, 2019
    RodgersMDH likes this.
  2. +1

I feel a lot of people would like this as if you leave your game or lag out you can do the /rejoin command to join back. I personally like this suggestion, nicely well done.

Posted Jul 6, 2019
    Repo likes this.
  3. Do not correct me on this but I think there is a Click to join? But I think /rejoin will make it easier for certain games. I think some games this shouldn't be allowed because it will be unfair gameplay. I think it would be good for games like Castle Siege, Champions, Cake Wars and Nano Games. I also think they should be allowed to rejoin Block Hunt but if they we're a hider, they should respawn as a Hunter.

Posted Jul 6, 2019
    Repo and _Prof_ like this.
  4. From what I know the "Click to join back" rarely shows up and is broken.

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Jul 6, 2019
  5. From my point of view, click to rejoin works fine it could just use a delay.

The message comes up the second you connect to the server and then gets pushed out of view because of the flood of other notifications from Mineplex + players in your current lobby.

I would much prefer a /rejoin command though, it would just be a bit more convenient and translate across other servers as I know other servers have this instead of a message in chat that you click.

Posted Jul 6, 2019
    Repo likes this.
  6. Although the click to join button is available and /rejoin command would help a lot especially if joining a lobby where a lot of people are talking so it is hard to click on the button.

+1

~Zom

Posted Jul 6, 2019
    Repo and PointBreak_ like this.
  7. Yes! Immediate +1 from me. It would be so much easier for players to rejoin if they can simply type the command instead of scrolling up in chat from it. Sometimes when I join I get spammed with messages or I simply miss the message, so it would be great if I could easily do the command for it. Overall, this is a pretty easy change for us to do and it would be a QoL change a lot of people would love to have.

Posted Jul 6, 2019
    Repo likes this.
  8. Hiya!

This command is one of those things where it is based on efficiency. A /rejoin command would be easier than having to scroll up the chat to click the text, it would be a perfect idea for a useful command. This could be helpful in a handful of situations.

+1 Have a great day!

Posted Jul 6, 2019
    Repo likes this.
  9. This is a helpful command you can able to get back to the game, /rejoin. If I accidentally left the game or lost my connection, I can jump back to where I left off. It's a simple QoL change, and I'd like to see this command in the future. I'm pretty sure it applies to Cake Wars, The Bridges, Survival Games, SkyWars, and other games. I remember we had the rejoin feature last year; I love it so much. +1

Posted Jul 6, 2019
    Repo likes this.
  10. Great idea ! Sometimes it broken sooo +1 !

Posted Jul 6, 2019
    Repo likes this.
  11. Hey there!
    I definitely think that this is a great idea. I've personally had trouble navigating to the text that gives me the option to rejoin when really all that's needed is a simple command. I think that there should be some sort of easier way to do it and this might just be it. I have a few follow-up questions that may help not only put through this idea but also generate some future improvements to the system.

So there are many cases in which I might leave (so disconnect, timeout, etc.) and there are occurences where I don't get the option to rejoin. I think with this command, it will be much easier to be able to reconnect to your previous games and will definitely help solve many issues players experience. I'm definitely all onboard with this idea and where it's headed.

Let's say a player shut down their laptop and happened to return 4 minutes later (accurate). Would the /rejoin work? If not, would there be an indicator saying they're unable to join for said reason? I'm curious to know how that would work. But really, I think this idea is self explanatory and simple yet provides a great change that will make a lot of player's lives a lot more easier. Great thinking. +1

Posted Jul 6, 2019
    Repo likes this.
  12. I think this would be a great feature to add because some people might disconnect on accident, or get kicked out randomly.

Posted Jul 6, 2019
    Repo likes this.
  13. For sure a + 1 for me. The Click to join gets overshadowed by a chat. I'd love the idea of a /rejoin because it's very simple and straightforward.

Posted Jul 6, 2019
    Repo likes this.
  14. This is a great idea! This would serve as a convenient alternative to the "click to rejoin" button. This would come in handy whenever a player gets disconnected from a game. Sometimes, the chat can be very flooded at times and I believe it would be beneficial to implement this suggestion.

One thing I would like to point out is that this could be abused. For example, if you are in a middle of a PvP match with another team in Cake Wars, it would not be very difficult to quickly disconnect and type in /rejoin. Thus, it may be necessary to implement a time limit that this command can be used.

Posted Jul 6, 2019
    Repo likes this.
  15. I feel like this implementation is an incredible idea because this would be very convenient. I also saw people talking about the "click to rejoin" button and that rarely pops up.

Basically, correct me if I'm wrong, this command is for accidental dc's? If so this idea is even more incredible because I know I often DC by accident or have my "auto-join" feature send me into the next game without realizing it.

+1 on the idea

Posted Jul 6, 2019
    Mahht and Repo like this.
  16. Not much to be said, but I'd like to add that most of the new players don't even recognize the "Click to join back" message that Mineplex offers if they need to rejoin. Having some sort of established command could only help people! +1

Also - I do notice that sometimes I don't even get that option if I'm not playing Cake Wars. So the feature isn't even available in Nano Games, Block Hunt, or even Team SG.

Posted Jul 6, 2019
    Repo likes this.
  17. Sounds like an easy QoL to implement, would be nice to have this in-game instead of typing out the game lobby. +1

Posted Jul 6, 2019
    Repo likes this.