• 1241 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 1241 Players Online
  • 0 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

In Discussion Remove Ground Option

Discussion in 'Bedrock Ideas' started by Evildarkness101, Oct 21, 2020.

1. I can't even count how many times I have had to rebuild my houses due to the reset bug, but that's not the point here. Everytime my house has reset, I have had to break the whole ground every single time. It would be amazing if there could be a remove ground option so I can avoid doing that over and over and just get straight to building

Posted Oct 21, 2020
    Anna ♡ likes this.
  2. Definitely agree and would be useful for everyone. I would honestly like to see a GUI for Admins on the specific builder, allowing them to delete a certain number of layers from the ground. Giving this a huge +1

Posted Oct 21, 2020
    Anna ♡ likes this.
  3. Agreed

Posted Oct 21, 2020
  4. I'm a Java player, but this seems like a much needed addition to the Bedrock server! +1

Posted Oct 22, 2020
    Anna ♡ likes this.
  5. This sounds like a great idea, and I can see how this would be extremely benefitable! +1

Posted Oct 22, 2020
    Anna ♡ likes this.
  6. I completely agree with this idea. Having the ability to clear layers out quickly would be incredibly beneficial and would be a great tool for players. It would also be great if more special options could be added to the current GUI. What I was thinking is to add something similar to the "Plot Options" on Master Builders to Creative Housing on Bedrock. Along with Ground Options, this could include other features like time of day, weather, and other options that are currently available on Master Builders and not Creative Housing.

I really like this idea, and feel there is a ton that could be added along with this!

Posted Oct 22, 2020
    Anna ♡ likes this.