• 1343 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 9781 Players Online
  • 8438 Players on Bedrock
  • eu.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Not Planned Remove Micro battles and Turf wars from Mixed arcade

Discussion in 'General Idea Discussion' started by Trunks, Sep 15, 2018.

?

Remove those games from mixed arcade(and obv let them keep their npc)

1. Yes

2. No (explain pls)

3. remove bbb l0l

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. It sucks when I have to wait 10 mins for a Monster maze lobby just to have Turf wars or Micro battles win the voting. They both have their own npc in the lobby, why not let removed games have a chance of getting selected. Also why is bbb in mixed arcade if it isn't in /stats in the arcade game section

Posted Sep 15, 2018
    Iciatt likes this.
  2. Fully agree with this idea, games with npcs should be removed from the mixed arcade game cycle. +1

Posted Sep 16, 2018
  3. This idea was actually denied because of the fact that people would like to have Micro Battles and Turf Wars in the Mixed Arcade rotation. I'll be getting into why this is the case more in-depth.

Micro Battles and Turf Wars are some of Arcade's most renowned games. Players love playing Mixed Arcade because they get to play Micro Battles, and for it to be removed suddenly would discourage players to play Arcade. While you do make the point that, yes, there are dedicated lobbies for Micro Battles and Turf Wars, I think that Micro Battles and Turf Wars should still be in the Mixed Arcade rotation unless people would like to play those games.

That being said, I will be denying this idea for this reason.

Thread Locked >> Idea Denied

Posted Sep 16, 2018
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.