• 0 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 5203 Players Online
  • 5203 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Remove Monster Maze

Discussion in 'Game Alterations' started by PineapplePepsi, May 13, 2021.

1. Hi! Before I make my post, I wanted to disclaim that I really haven't read any of the other replies to your thread just because I wanted to formulate my own opinion on your idea suggestion. Rightfully so, I feel like you, and any other community member have the right to have an opinion about a game/any game on the Network. I don't play Mixed Arcade often, so I don't know if my opinion is valid, but I actually quite like Monster Maze! Something about the game (to me), screams a part of my past on the Network. It's one of the OG games, and I would hate to see it removed. I understand your standpoint, the game can get a bit boring if overplayed. But for the most part, I personally think it can be enjoyable with friends. It's a basic game, and maybe that's why it hasn't received a lot of attention over the years. It's also cycled through in Mixed Arcade, so very rarely is it played heavily by the community. I would definitely like to see more maps and bug fixes in the future...I do seriously think that would help improve the gameplay quality tremendously. At the end of the day, there's always going to be mixed opinions on different games/mini-games in Mixed Arcade. I personally don't see why the game should be removed at this time. I do respect your opinion though!

Posted May 15, 2021
  2. I actually think the opposite, Mineplex should become a Monster Maze server. Remove all other games.

Posted May 15, 2021
    Im_Ken, kardtrick, Cartix and 5 others like this.
  3. Officially approved by GI.

Posted May 15, 2021
  4. would have to be on java, we dont even have the game.
    Edit: lol bruh i got a new pop up when writing that reply, said it was too small and pointless. thats what they are working on? nice.

Posted May 15, 2021
    CatFan105 likes this.
  5. Hello everybody I have also strong opinions about this game!!!

So I really think that mm (cool lingo-slang for "Monster Maze" haha) is way too spooky!!! Every time I play the game I cry for at least fifteen minutes afterwards because honestly the monsters are so scary and especially when they come around the corner and you barely even saw them and sometimes they are ZOMBIES and sometimes they are DEAD PIGGIES and sometimes they are ALIVE SNOW and that is why Monster Maze should be permanently banned from MINEPLEX NETWOrk thank you

Posted May 15, 2021
    JN_PlayzMC, CheeseySF and Xukuwu like this.
  6. To be honest with you, I doubt this will happen.

I quite enjoy monster maze and I know a few other people who share a similar view of the game that I do. I think that, even though there are bugs, and it's not perfect, it's still not a bad game and therefore has no reason to be removed, even if it's simply a 'filler game'.

Instead of removing the game, do you have any suggestions on how to fix it or make it better? If so, I'd love to hear your ideas. Saying a game should be removed simply because one doesn't enjoy it isn't a great reason for any game to be removed.. Instead, including some genuine and unique, innovative fixes and ideas is far more useful and will likely be heard over "remove it because I don't like it".

Just my thoughts,
    Best,
    ~Hubble

Posted May 15, 2021
    Fusafez likes this.
  7. this is biased,

Posted May 16, 2021
    Xukuwu likes this.