• 0 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 5255 Players Online
  • 5255 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Renaissance of Micro Battle and Arcade Games

Discussion in 'Server Discussion' started by Zorteh, May 14, 2021.

?

Do you agree with me and my possible solutions?

1. Yes!

2. No!

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Dear Mineplex community,
    I personally think, that the Arcade Games such as Micro Battle and Dragon Escape should be brought back to life. These games were once the definition of the Mineplex server and also the reason why people kept playing and relying on the server's updates. Not to mention that these gamemodes encouraged people to have fun. I truly understand the importance of other games, yet I hereby encourage you, the Mineplex Community and the Administration Team to make a change. I'm familiar with the fact that this can't happen immediately, however if we as a community stay strong and express our wishes, I think we can achieve our goal. Speaking of goals, I know that every other player has a different goal on the server, but taken this into consideration I can say that Mineplex is the right place for this diversity. In conclusion, something needs to be done to encourage new and old players to start playing Arcade Games again. My advice is to award the players with anything which makes an impact on the whole community. A possible solution could be to highlight a specific gamemode each week, with the possibility to earn/gain more XP in this specific gamemode. The weekends should be the climax of the week, introducing XP and shard bonus to players who play Arcade Games. This would encourage a lot of players to play the Arcade Games again. It would be also nice to introduce the old maps in Micro Battle and Dragon Escape, because I think all players are missing them and a little bit of nostalgia can't hurt anyone. To conclude this thread, I think there are several changes that can be done to improve the community and bring certain gamemodes back to life, but we as a community have to stay together and encourage some changes.

Thanks for reading this thread, I hope you have a wonderful day!

Posted May 14, 2021,
    Last edited May 14, 2021
    Hilly, 90k, maevestarbaby and 2 others like this.
  2. I agree with this heavily. You don't get really anything from winning mixed arcade games. A shard/exp change for it would be nice because some of these game people still enjoy a lot (eg. Bacon Brawl, Dragons, Sneaky Assassins) Including myself btw.

Posted May 14, 2021
    Zorteh likes this.
  3. This is not under a specific catagory, so can i assume this is for bedrock and java? I agree. I am mostly a bedrock user, so from that standpoint YES. This needs to be brought back. +1

Posted May 14, 2021
    Zorteh likes this.
  4. Yes, I meant Bedrock and Java.

OP OP
    OP OP Posted May 14, 2021
  5. What a great thing to hear! I really think there are many people out there just like us, who enjoy playing Arcade games and seize all oppurtunities to play old Mineplex games. Thanks for reading my thread and have a great day!

OP OP
    OP OP Posted May 14, 2021
    PineapplePepsi likes this.
  6. One thing: Micro Battles isn't an arcade game, it's a classic game.

Posted May 14, 2021
  7. It is listed as an Arcade Game in the forum section.

OP OP
    OP OP Posted May 15, 2021
  8. java

Posted May 15, 2021
  9. This is not under java so this is for both versions

Posted May 15, 2021
  10. O

Posted May 15, 2021