• 280 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 3696 Players Online
  • 3416 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Render Giveaway!

Discussion in 'Giveaways' started by LT Tombstone 77, Apr 28, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hello everyone! Recently, I’ve been making renders for myself and friends, so I decided that I would make a giveaway and give some renders to other people!
    Examples of my renders are:
    [​IMG]
    And
    [​IMG]
    To enter, simply use the following format:
    1. A link to your Minecraft skin
    2. Any additional features you would like to have
    3. Why you want to win
    4. Tag someone and say something nice about them
    5. Your Discord tag if you have Discord (will be easier to distribute the prizes over; if you don’t have Discord you can still win)
    This giveaway will end on Sunday, May 3rd, at 3pm EST. I will enter all of your names into a wheel and the winners will be chosen that way. I will pick 3 winners. If you don’t win, don’t worry, I plan to do more of these in the future! Good luck to everyone!

Posted Apr 28, 2020
  2. I will not be entering because I want everyone else to be able to have a better chance of winning, but these are amazing!!! I love them sm and gl to everyone entering!!!

Posted Apr 28, 2020
    Chpinkles, Walker and LT Tombstone 77 like this.
  3. Hey LT, these are really great! Thanks for offering this to the community :D
    1. A link to your Minecraft skin: https://namemc.com/profile/V3riity.1
    2. Additional features: Holding either a bow and arrow or a tulip (red, blue, or white preferably) would be nice :3
    3. Renders look really cool and I’d like to see what you do with it :) I don’t understand how rendering works but I think the final results are awesome. Also to support you because I think its cool that you’re a render artist :D
    4. Tag: @Im_Ken ~ I’m so lucky I met you, you’re just amazing ♡︎^♡︎
    5. Discord tag: Dillionia#0015
    Thanks again for hosting this and good luck to everyone else!

Posted Apr 28, 2020
    xKen, Looof and LT Tombstone 77 like this.
  4. I won't be entering, but I'd just like to drop by and say that these are really nice! I like the details on the eyes, especially :v)

Quick question, do you use blender (& photoshop) for these, or something else like C4D, for example?

Posted Apr 28, 2020
  5. Thank you! That means a lot! I actually just use Mine-imator for my renders, nothing fancy really.

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Apr 28, 2020
    xOeuf likes this.
  6. Here r my results:
    -unapproved link-
    Just some nice realistic eyes, maybe realistic shirt (as you will see) Why I want to win? To show off to my friends Tag: My Friend on Xbox @Funnylunchbox Discord? I forgot my Discord tag, but my username is: BossBanjo620273 I really want to win, plz pick me!!

Posted Apr 28, 2020
    LT Tombstone 77 likes this.
  7. Oh my gosh, thanks so much for doing this giveaway. While I won't be entering for now I do want to let you know that your generosity is noticed, and appreciated, by the community, so keep up being a fab person!

This made my day. Thanks for continuing to be inspirational and always finding a way to make me smile. You were so welcoming to me when I first joined Spanish TT, and it's been an honour to get to know you, both as a translator/proofreader, and a friend <3_<3

Posted Apr 28, 2020
    WowCaleb, scarlet, Truthhs and 3 others like this.
  8. Hi,
    This is a link to my skin:
    https://namemc.com/profile/Vxnez.2
    Additional Features: A Cake In the Background
    I want to win as I do not know how to render and love doing giveaways (I've done 2 PFP giveaways) but I have never won a single giveaway out of the 12 giveaways I've signed up to. I would love to have a render of my skin as my PFP for a change.
    A Friend that I'm going to tag is @__Secret
    Lots of people are not nice to her and like to target her ingame and make rumours about her in the lobby. She's a really nice friend and I would play with her even if she is "being carried by her team members" as everyone says.

Thanks for doing this giveaway
    - Venez

Posted Apr 28, 2020
  9. Hey!
    I think this is a very generous and unique giveaway, and your renders look really good!

1. Link to my skin: https://namemc.com/profile/udv.7
    2. Extra features: Not sure if you're willing to do this but if you are, can you make the background a grayish color?
    3. Why I want to win: As I said above, I think that your renders look really good and would definitely make for a great profile picture for my Mineplex account.
    4. Tag a friend:
    @MattIsNub He’s just a great friend, Ive known him for several years now through Mineplex and he’s helped me with countless situations!
    5. Discord Tag: udv#3005

Posted Apr 28, 2020
  10. Heya! Your work looks fantastic, and you're awesome for doing this!
    1. Here's my skin: https://namemc.com/skin/0b764f8a9be5b7d9
    2. I wouldn't want to request any changes from the style of your examples!
    3. I'd love to win a render of my skin because I love the style you've shown, and I'd love to have one as my profile picture here on the forums!
    4. @xGetRekted is an amazing trainee and friend, and I think he is going to do absolutely wonderful things in the future! =)
    5. Discord: Walker#0037
    Again, thank you so much for doing this!

Posted Apr 28, 2020
  11. Hey there!
    Thank you for hosting such a great giveaway (:

1. Link to my skin: https://namemc.com/profile/Truthhs.3 or https://namemc.com/skin/e8185a80b13dfdc3
    2. Any additional features: A Cakewars theme background or my skin holding/eating a cake would be excellent. :)
    3. Why do I want to win?: I would love to have a render picture of my current skin to have on my wall or possibly use it for my profile picture later on.
    4. Tag someone: I will be tagging @Sleick_97, I love spending time with this person because they're the person I trust the most with telling anything, and I know I could always rely on him <3.
    5.Discord Tag: My Discord tag is Truthhs#9974.

Posted Apr 28, 2020
    Error3, BankOfAtlas, venez. and 2 others like this.
  12. Hey! Thank you so much for hosting this giveaway:)

1. Link to my skin: https://namemc.com/profile/Sleick_97.1
    2. Any additional features: If you could make the picture have a Cakewars theme or my skin holding a sword/cake?
    3. Why do I want to win: I've always liked and have been interested in renders like these. I'd love to win and use it as my profile picture, considering I have nothing related to my Minecraft skin on my profile.
    4. Tag someone: I will be tagging @Truthhs. There are quite a lot of things I could say about her; She's an amazing person and the closest person to me. She is someone I appreciate and trust. Truly a blessing (:
    5. Discord tag: If I ever win, I'd rather message you my Discord tag instead of posting it here! Thank you

Posted Apr 28, 2020
    venez., LT Tombstone 77 and Truthhs like this.
  13. Hey everyone! Sorry for being a bit late! Congratulations to @Venez, @V3riity, and @Walker on winning the giveaway! I should have your renders done soon enough!
    Proof:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    As the giveaway has ended, I’ll be locking this thread. Congrats once again to the winners! If you didn’t win, don’t worry, I plan to do another giveaway!

OP OP
    OP OP Posted May 3, 2020
    Walker, xKen, Looof and 3 others like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.