• 0 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 1771 Players Online
  • 1771 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Requested by the @TheArrowsShadow

Discussion in 'Arts & Banner Showcase' started by mitisel, Oct 7, 2022.

1. [​IMG]
    Finally finished after 6 hours of work  ̄▽ ̄

Posted Oct 7, 2022
    Amg, Hubble, Widestsinger and 2 others like this.
  2. That's awesome! I love the lighting, the shading, all the detail added in by the different brushes. It's truly a masterpiece! I can't wait to see your next piece!

Posted Oct 7, 2022
    Widestsinger likes this.
  3. Hi Mitisel,
    As always, this looks fantastic! I’m sure @TheArrowsShadow (not sure if pings work in titles) will love it. I really like the image of a character standing at the edge of a cliff looking out over the ocean. Keep up the good work!
    -Bob

Posted Oct 7, 2022
    Widestsinger likes this.
  4. Heyaaaa, I know I already told you this but I wanted to wait to give you my full response until you had posted it \o/

This looks AWESOME thank you for taking my request! I love the lighting on it, and I don't know what I'm looking out over but I like the simplistic background. You also did a great job with the hair and the flow of it! Thank you :D

Posted Oct 7, 2022
    Widestsinger likes this.
  5. I would say you are looking at the camera.

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Oct 8, 2022
    Widestsinger likes this.
  6. Arrow face reveal omg!!!!! Naaaa but Fr tho this looks really good

Posted Oct 9, 2022
    TheArrowsShadow and Gb Ankit like this.
  7. You two working together... Now there's an interesting thought.

Posted Oct 11, 2022
    TheArrowsShadow likes this.
  8. Hi @mitisel, as per usual, this looks heccin amazing! To be honest, this is giving the cover of a videogame vibe and I feel that you did an incredible job in creating the one and only (amazing) @TheArrowsShadow. I really love the sort of distortion there is, it gives it an abstract style. Keep up the amazing work and I hope to see more art from you moving forward! :D

Posted Oct 11, 2022
    TheArrowsShadow likes this.