• 3249 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 8999 Players Online
  • 5750 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Returning to MC

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Asteiph, Feb 17, 2020.

1. Heyo everyone,
    Today I've decided to return to MC after a long time quit. I liked to let you all know and I hope we can get along well :)
    From now on I will try posting on forums and become more active than I used to before :)

Posted Feb 17, 2020
    xGetRektedx likes this.
  2. Welcome back to mine craft

Posted Feb 17, 2020
    Asteiph likes this.
  3. Thanks :D

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Feb 17, 2020
  4. welcome back to blok game :)))

seriously, welcome. i’m really excited to meet all of these veterans like you returning.

Posted Feb 17, 2020
    Asteiph likes this.
  5. Awesome to see old players returning! Welcome back! I hope to see you more around the forums and on the server as well. If you ever want to play with me in-game, my name is Dan1el. I play mainly Super Smash Mobs, Nano Games, or Cakewars. If you're interested, so hit me up! I could have use for some "new" players :)

Posted Feb 17, 2020
  6. Hahaha, Thanks :D. I'm glad though to see you're excited :)

OP OP
  7. Thanks, and yeah that'd be great we can play sometime :)

OP OP
  8. Good on you man, welcome back. I hope to see you around!

Posted Feb 17, 2020
    Asteiph likes this.
  9. Thanks, I hope so too :)

OP OP
  10. Welcome back to the forums! It's been a few months since I returned and I certainly don't regret it so I hope you'll be in the same boat. It's great coming back after a break as so many things have changed and yet so many have remained the same, so there will be some nostalgia there don't worry. I like seeing others who are returning to the network on the daily so feel free to PM me if you'd like to play a game sometime. As soon as I returned I jumped straight back into forums activity as I always loved it so good luck with this too. Hope to see you around :D

Posted Feb 17, 2020
    Asteiph likes this.
  11. Welcome back!

Posted Feb 17, 2020
    Asteiph likes this.
  12. W e l c o m e
    B a c k !
    We are getting more and more people, soon we will be popular again! :D

Posted Feb 17, 2020
  13. Thanks, and yeah I can feel the nostalgia of the good old days of MP :) See ya around buddy and hope we can get a long well :D

OP OP
    WowCaleb likes this.
  14. Thank you :D

OP OP
    xEspe0n likes this.
  15. Thank you! Indeed we will rise and be at the top again :D

OP OP
    KerbalBoy likes this.
  16. Heyo!

Welcome back! It's awesome to see members return to Mineplex! I would suggest reading the rules over @ www.mineplex.com/rules as there were probably some rule changes since you last been here and to just freshen up your memory. Anyway, feel free to message me with any questions you might have and make sure to say hi to me if you see me in game! It's cool to see you'll be posting on the forums too as who doesn't love the forums! Once again, welcome back!

~Cheers!
    -spikecreates

Posted Feb 17, 2020
    Asteiph likes this.
  17. Welcome back to Mineplex! I can say that I certainly don’t regret rejoining Mineplex (as I took a small break and considered not coming back) and I’m so glad I did. I really hope you enjoy your return. A few things may have changed while you were gone so I suggest catching up! I’m looking forward to getting to know you better and it’s super nice to meet you. You should really consider posting an intro in Introductions so we can all learn more about you! If you ever need to talk to me, feel free to. See you around :)

Posted Feb 17, 2020
    Korben (gone) and Asteiph like this.
  18. Thanks, and will surely do :)

OP OP
  19. Heyo, thanks for the warm welcome. I will try my best to catch up till what changed till this point. It's nice to meet you and I will gladly post an intro thanks for reminding me for that :)

OP OP
    LT Tombstone 77 likes this.
  20. Welcome back!

I've recently returned myself from a break of about 18 months. It's nice to see a few familiar faces, and it's also nice to see that other people are also returning to the server. Hope to see you around in-game and posting on the forums!

Thanks,
    ~ TheGrandmaster

Posted Feb 17, 2020
    Asteiph likes this.