• 394 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 2973 Players Online
  • 2579 Players on Bedrock
  • us.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Revamp of Champions Achievements

Discussion in 'Champions' started by crazychloe03, Sep 1, 2019.

?

Should CTF Achievements Be Removed?

1. Yes

14 vote(s)
    70.0%
  2. No

6 vote(s)
    30.0%
  1. Champions achievements have been near impossible without stat-boosting or hours on hours of waiting for a game because of one thing: CTF. All of the Dom achievements are perfectly fine and can be done within a week or two of grinding, but CTF achievements are basically impossible not because they are difficult, but because they require a dead game mode. Without these achievements, new players cannot buy illusion, limiting their options as the most viable class in the game. I believe that the CTF portions of the achievements should be removed or there should be something done to make CTF popular, which I think is basically impossible.

Posted Sep 1, 2019
  2. I completely agree with you, if there is not anyone playing Capture the Flag how are you even supposed to get the achievements. The Mods need to fix this issue and maybe add some new Domination achievements. I recommend some thing like total evades with sin and you need to get like 100 evades or something. Also i would add like apply viper strikes to everyone on the enemy team in less than 15 seconds

Posted Sep 3, 2019
    Yato likes this.
  3. no, because we don't need more illusion/smoke bomb users ruining the game for people who like to run classes other than brute and knight

Posted Sep 8, 2019
  4. heard of roped axe throw and whirlwind axe?

Posted Sep 10, 2019
  5. If the CTF achievements are going to be removed, the game itself can be considered for removal, too. It certainly wasn't the worst game ever on Mineplex but considering the current situation, I don't think it's necessary to run this game anymore if it's going to lose a lot of its value as a Champions gamemode.

Posted Sep 10, 2019
    Yato likes this.
  6. I do agree with this, even though I already managed to get all the achievements it's a good idea to perhaps alter the achievements in a way that they are Dominate exclusive. A lot of players have stopped playing champions as it is virtually impossible to get the achievement skills, which are a very big part of the game.

Posted Sep 10, 2019
    Yato likes this.