• 0 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 1203 Players Online
  • 1203 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

REVIVE MONSTER MAZE

Discussion in 'Monster Maze' started by JusticeDeBouwer, Jul 7, 2020.

1. We gotta revive this awesome game!

Posted Jul 7, 2020
    Polar8 likes this.
  2. tbh i feel monster maze isn't really played that much because of the lag. In my experiences with it, i always have intense lag spikes, i think this is from the amount of entities but im not entirely sure, in mps' i dodge this game so fast. Would be good to have more games people play that aren't in mps' tho

Posted Jul 7, 2020
    __________________ likes this.
  3. I would love to see a dedicated Monster Maze fanbase revive the individual game lobby but it sadly might not attract players as it's newer compared to the classics Mixed Arcade already has. As Bubbblez said, setting up an active MPS with a discord and community similar to Castle Siege would be a very good step in possible reviving Monster Maze!

Posted Jul 7, 2020
  4. Monster Maze was a fun game in my opinion. However, the game has lots of lag spikes as stated by @Bubbblez. The game also had a relatively small fanbase and it still had a small fanbase back in Mineplex's glory days, so we certainly will not have a decent fanbase to as of right now.

Of course, you can always play this game in an MPS, created by someone who has Legend or higher. However, I am aware that you want Monster Maze to have more players, and I don't think the players will increase unfortunately.

Again, I'd love to see it happen but it most likely won't anytime soon.

Thank you for sharing!

Posted Jul 7, 2020,
    Last edited Jul 7, 2020
  5. I remember when Monster Maze had its own Alpha NPC... good times. Personally, I like the game but I don't see it coming back as very popular anytime soon. Aside from the lag issues, it really does get boring after a while in my opinion. It's the same simple concept over and over again and after 10 games or so, it becomes repetitive. Games like this have never done well on Mineplex or any other server for that matter. It always seems that the more popular games are more complex and have different features and strategies needed whereas this doesn't. Some people prefer these simpler games, but it just doesn't seem to be what the majority enjoy since it becomes mundane once you get consistently successful.

Posted Jul 7, 2020