• 1070 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 3649 Players Online
  • 2579 Players on Bedrock
  • us.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Processed /rh or /reporthistory

Discussion in 'General Idea Discussion' started by lelwhy I:, Jan 21, 2020.

?

should /rh or /reporthistory be added

Poll closed Jan 22, 2020.
  1. yes

66.7%
  2. no skskskskskskssksksk

33.3%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. So, we have /ph, which shows us our punishments and the reasons we got them.
    And I just thought about a command of /reporthistory, or /rh
    This would show us who we reported, accepted or denied, and if accepted, reason.
    This is so we can keep track of who we reported, just in case of like, two warnings being issued of different reasons and theyre still unmuted idk

Posted Jan 21, 2020
  2. Hey!

I’d have to disagree with this idea, as it isn’t really needed. Players don’t need to keep track of who they reported and why, as they shouldn’t need it go back and see that. Plus, that’s up to the Staff Team to see people’s punishments and that would be taking away a purpose specifically meant for the Staff. I see no need for players to see who they’ve reported. Also, if that kind of stuff was displayed to other people who weren’t really meant to see it, that could be invading the reported person’s privacy. It would also get messy. I don’t think players should be able to see who they’ve reported, as there’s no basic need to see that. Leave it to the Staff Team to deal with that kind of stuff. Anyway, I’d have to give this a -1.

~LT

Posted Jan 21, 2020
  3. Posted Jan 21, 2020
    ddgolfer04 likes this.
  4. o okay

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Jan 21, 2020
    saltyfishhy likes this.
  5. Well rip ;-;

Posted Jan 21, 2020
  6. ggs

OP OP
    LT Tombstone 77 likes this.
  7. Heyo!

As salty said, this exact same idea has actually been approved by the production team recently! This will definitely be useful for players to see what reports they've made and how they have been handled and could actually benefit them to learn what is punishable and what is not, so I'm glad to say that I am now going to be marking this thread as 'Processed'! and I'll leave the thread open for further discussion if you wish.

Posted Jan 21, 2020
  8. u can lock if u want

OP OP
    KerbalBoy and Tilgorn like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.