• 294 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 294 Players Online
  • 0 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Rifle Tips

Discussion in 'Super Paintball' started by Butterfl1, May 14, 2020.

1. what are some tips for rifle?

Posted May 14, 2020
  2. This kit is usually used in a medium distance. Think of it like this, the shotgun is usually a shorter distance, my favorite the machine gun is a farther kit. The rifle goes just in the middle, and the sniper is very far ranged if you're wondering. Anyway, so what I would say is to aim for one player at a time, just like the machine gun. Keep trying to shoot at a medium distance and keep hiding behind blocks. When a player is focused on another player shoot them, please keep in mind if they have shotgun do not go anywhere near them, because you will be killed. This kit isn't too easy to use so practice makes perfect. If you shoot them while they are distracted you should do a good amount of damage. Good luck with the rifle though!

Posted May 14, 2020
  3. I would consider investing a few gems in buying Shotgun, if you haven’t already, just because I find it so much more enjoyable to zoom around the map one-tapping people. I respect rifle players because they’re probably a lot more skilled, but if you’re just getting into the game and want to enhance the gameplay x10, buy Shotgun. I come from experience.

Posted May 14, 2020
  4. Plenty of shotguns running around, the speed is really fun and the spread helps with those up close encounters. Rifle is respectable if you can use that. MG is fun as well, but leading your shots and predicting their move is kinda needed, or just spam lol. Overall, just have fun and you will learn what your play style / kit is <3

Posted Jun 4, 2020
    zlxr (Suspici0us) likes this.