• 2890 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 6831 Players Online
  • 3941 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Riverwood Tree Spot in BH

Discussion in 'Block Hunt' started by mab8400, Sep 11, 2019.

1. Hello, I have a question regarding a very odd spot in BH, located in the back corner of the map Riverwood, on top of the "Hobbit Hole" house. I have seen people get here numerous times, and would like to know how they managed to get there? I tried to go into spectator mode and parkour, but there was no way I was able to get there. I would love to know because I might find this spot useful if I can get there! If it is not possible, then there will be a handful of reports that need to take place. Thanks for reading

Posted Sep 11, 2019,
    Last edited Sep 11, 2019
  2. It is definitely possible. If it got removed a lot of people would (and have) yell at me :^). I’m not going to personally say where you can access the tree spot from because that’ll take away from the fun and adventure aspect of the game. happy hiding!

Posted Sep 11, 2019
    Xukuwu likes this.
  3. It’s definitely possible to get up there. We can party up and go to block hunt and I can show you if you would like.

Posted Sep 12, 2019
  4. You need to show me sometime lol

Posted Sep 12, 2019
  5. I think I figured it out! I think this spot is a little bit op though, xd

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Sep 12, 2019
  6. It don’t work on bedrock

Posted Sep 12, 2019
  7. awh alright

Posted Sep 12, 2019
  8. you have to jump onto the fence from the stone edge it isn't a very hard jump once you've done it a lot. This spot is not op if there are good hunters because it is one of the most well known pro spots in the game. Hunters can easily shoots chickens from the building next to it (with leaper hunter)

Posted Sep 12, 2019
  9. Look at my man being all cryptic lol. But I agree completely what he says! Why would we tell you where you can access the hiding spot? It would ruin the fun aspect of accomplishing this task for yourself.

Posted Sep 12, 2019
  10. DC NO

Posted Sep 12, 2019
  11. DC_20 exposing? ahaha well good luck trying to kill us

Posted Sep 14, 2019
  12. exposing what?

Posted Sep 14, 2019
  13. the parkour lol

Posted Sep 14, 2019
    FluteVegetables likes this.