• 593 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 3172 Players Online
  • 2579 Players on Bedrock
  • us.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

In Discussion Robot Hunters

Discussion in 'New Game Discussion' started by CNoahYT90, Mar 5, 2019.

1. robot hunters is a team game teams of 4 players and you start with a pistol and find other guns like rifle 6 damage sniper 100 damage and machineguns 9 damage the power ups speed gives you speed boost 2 run faster fire resistance help agianst fire bombs and extra health which gives you double hp you have grenades high explosive and throwable c4 you have a plasma sword5 hp you rightclick/old down screen to shoot left click/ tap on screen to reload your goal is to make it to ten rounds and your reward is shards 500 and gems 4000 if you lose you still get the gems but half of the shards there is only iron armor free all guns are free exept sniper it costs a robot herat/blase rod earned at round 3 if you die you respawn in 4 seconds after death you dont lose your wepons robots are zombies that have gray skin and red eyes the boss is a wither skeleton with a sniper and apears on rounds 3 8 and 10 let me know if you need any more explaining

Posted Mar 5, 2019
  2. I personally don't like this idea mainly because of some of the effects and guns. Also, keep in mind developer time is limited and I don't think this is where developer time should be spent and should be spent on other things. Mineplex, can't make games as fast anymore and something as hard as this would be way too much on the team. By the way! I feel like the reward is too high for gems unless you mean the game itself lasts a long time. But still! anything over 1,000 gems is WAY too high for a reward.

-1 From me

Posted Mar 5, 2019,
    Last edited Mar 6, 2019
    pzazz likes this.
  3. Moved to New Game Discussion

This is definitely an improvement with detail from your last thread, so props to you for that! As for the actual game, I'm not quite sure how I feel about it. This seems like a larger game, and I know that developers have a lot of other projects that they need to work on, so not sure how this game would completely fit in their schedule. I also feel that with all these features you want to add, it would make the game very complex. On Mineplex we try to have as simple of games as possible, and this is true for a lot of the games that are here. So while you definitely took some more time with development of this idea, I'm not sure how it would entirely work out on the server, and especially with the limited amount of development time there's not much room for larger games like this.

Posted Mar 5, 2019
  4. how about just one gun and you earn 890 gems and 50 shards and the gun is a bow and only 5 rounds instead of 10? let me know if you need more

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Mar 6, 2019
  5. Hey!

You posted this reply on a new thread in the help section! As this post is better suited as a reply I have merged your thread. In the future, if you have a reply to a thread please press the reply button instead of making a new thread!

In addition, if you would like to make suggestions for the server you can do it in this section appose to the help section

Thread Merged

Posted Mar 6, 2019