• 141 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 1483 Players Online
  • 1342 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Round boys

Discussion in 'Arts & Banner Showcase' started by RedJesseJames, Jun 30, 2022.

1. Took some photos of some chubby birds
    Here they are

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

I’ll end this post with a photo I took of a very happy groundhog

[​IMG]

Posted Jun 30, 2022
    Toki, Amg, LostShrimp13 and 2 others like this.
  2. These photos are absolutely incredible! I swear these pictures are a higher resolution than my eyes...

It looks extremely professional, and that ground hog looks really happy!

I look forward to seeing more of your pictures on the forums!

Posted Jul 1, 2022
  3. Woah, these photos are Nat Geo level! How close/far away were you when you took these photos since I feel like birds are always so skittish. The level of detail and clarity in them is just crazy to me, and the groundhog at the end definitely threw me off and made me chuckle. Nice job and I'm looking forward to seeing more things like this from you in the future!

Posted Jul 1, 2022
  4. These birds are absolutely adorable. I love how chunky finches look up close, they just so cute! I really like dark birds, so my favourite of this bunch has to be the third picture in the lineup. He looks so inquisitive, like hes wondering what the flash box you're pointing at him is. Thank you for sharing! I always love seeing your photography show up o/

Posted Jul 1, 2022
  5. Dang, those are actually fascinating. I rly like how you know how to capture the light on the birds. It rly brings out another depth of the photos.

Posted Jul 2, 2022
  6. Great pictures, and these birds are so adorable too. I am glad you like photography, it is a great passion to have.

Posted Jul 2, 2022
    flowtides likes this.
  7. Great pictures indeed! May I ask how you can take such a picture like a professional? Just like a nature movie :)

Nice job!

Posted Jul 2, 2022
  8. Thank you!
    My camera is I think 26 megapixels. If I won the lottery I’d buy a 200 megapixel camera lol
    I know some 100 MP cameras are 100,000$+ the 200 MP doesn’t have a price yet but will soon be released

thank you! very skittish but birds stay around the same location
    You can teach them to eat out if your hand and be fully ok with getting pet

thank you! I don’t use any lighting, I dropped my flash and it stopped working and I also don’t wanna blind him lol

thanks!
    Yes and I’m trying to turn it into a business but like most start ups it’s hard

I have no idea what I’m doing lmao trying to get funding for a photography degree tho so I know more. My gf has one and has like 7000$ more in equipment then me. I just blew like 2k on a gaming setup. Coulda gotten more lens instead lol

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Jul 6, 2022
    LostShrimp13 likes this.
  9. Chubby birds are literally so adorable and well, they’re just soooo fluffffffy! Lol, in all seriousness, I really enjoyed looking through this photo showcase. All of the photos were super high quality and look professional! I think my favorite bird photo would be the 7th one down. The lighting and overall scene in the photo is just incredible and it entails a true feeling of nature. The cute, happy, smiling groundhog at the very end was also a huge bonus! These photos are incredible and I hope to see more photos from you moving forward. Keep up the great work! :D (This also made me realize how much I miss doing photography)

Posted Jul 7, 2022
  10. When I saw the thread, I knew I had to click on it. Birds, dogs, cats, seals, etc, are always cutest in the shape of a sphere!

Posted Jul 8, 2022
  11. Thanks! :D

always lol

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Jul 9, 2022
    BlazeFire likes this.
  12. I love the photos you took, they're beautiful as heck!

Posted Jul 11, 2022
  13. Stunning photos! I absoloutely love taking photos of nature although to be honest I haven't done any photography for a while, defiantly going to have get back into it soon haha

Posted Jul 11, 2022
  14. Unbelievably done! You're a true photographer I'm afraid. Keep up doing the good work :)

Posted Jul 12, 2022