• 419 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 6717 Players Online
  • 6298 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

runner jumping

Discussion in 'Runner' started by Gucci Goblin, Jan 6, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. i think that jumping on the same block multiple times should be removed because it requires a large amount of skill to prerform and i thnk it should get removed

Posted Jan 6, 2021
  2. You think that we should remove part of the game because it takes skill to do? I don't see how that's logical. If you're more skilled at a game you can do some things that newer players can't and that's perfectly fine.

Posted Jan 6, 2021
    Fusafez, xUmbreon, anna dot and 2 others like this.
  3. That is true, that you for opening my eyes towards this situation, and with this new-found intelligence, I will use it in order to become a better person thank you so much and I appreciate your time.

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Jan 6, 2021
  4. This post has opened my eyes in many ways. Because of you posting this, I managed to be a father of a family of 4. I would like to thank you for everything you have done for me, and how important you are to my life. Without you, I would be nothing. I'm very happy that you've taken the time out of your day to help a fellow slime like me.

Posted Jan 6, 2021
    CheeseySF and Gucci Goblin like this.
  5. This is already a thing. You can’t jump on the same block multiple times.

Posted Jan 6, 2021
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.