• 93 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 1807 Players Online
  • 1714 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Sad & Rainy. (Professional Style Photography)

Discussion in 'Arts & Banner Showcase' started by Cepheus, Dec 2, 2021.

?

Voting System

Poll closed Jan 16, 2022.
  1. Upvote

100.0%
  2. Downvote

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. No Opinion

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Other (Comment)

12.5%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Hello!

- Special Thread -

In this thread, I will be showing you some rainy and sad themed pictures. I personally like this theme, and I think I did okay at it. But I'll let that up to your opinion, anyways professional style photography doesnt really have a true definition, its just my photos that I've produced and styled like a professional. Framing is a common technique used in this sort of photography and really make the photos aesthetic :)

For this theme, (sad & rainy) I've chosen to go with mostly a black and white theme. These photos were not edited to be black and white, my camera offers a feature that allows you to take pictures in partial color (Y / R / B / G / N) Or No color. And Much more affects...

So with that being said, i'll now show you the photos,, and add some context with them. Enjoy-

Vertical Style Framed Image / Tree Of Boldness

[​IMG]

Horizontal Style Framed Image / Rainy Street Lamp

[​IMG]

Horizontal Style Framed Image / Musty Woodlands

[​IMG]

Horizontal Style Framed Image / Woodland Reflections

[​IMG]

Horizontal Style Framed Image / Ashen Sky

[​IMG]

Horizontal Style Framed Image / Anemic View

[​IMG]

Horizontal Style Framed Image / Rainy Window

[​IMG]

Horizontal Style Framed Image / Soaked Walkway

[​IMG]

Alright this is all for now. This all took a very long amount of time to take, roughly 4-5 hours for preparation, photographing, editing, uploading, formatting, transferring, and a lot more. It took a TON of effort, so Please, I'd appreciate it if you could give me some feedback and tell me what you think :)

Again hope you enjoyed, ill see you until next time and happy photographing. ^.^

-snip-

Camera Specs:

Key Features

• 20.1 MP 1/2.3" Super HAD CCD Sensor
      • 35x Optical Zoom 4.5-157.5mm Lens
      • 25-875mm (35mm Equivalent)
      • 3.0" 461k-Dot Clear Photo LCD Screen
    The black Sony Cyber-shot DSC-H300 Digital Camera is a point-and-shoot camera featuring a 20.1 MP 1/2.3" Super HAD CCD image sensor for producing high resolution still imagery and HD 720p video. This sensor is benefited by the inclusion of a long-reaching 35x optical zoom lens, giving a 35mm-equivalent focal length range of 25-875mm. For shooting in low-light conditions and when working at greater zoom magnifications, Optical SteadyShot image stabilization is available to counter the effects of camera shake.

For monitoring and playback of images, as well as navigating the menu system, a 3.0" 461k-dot Clear Photo LCD is available and offers five brightness steps to aid in viewing in bright conditions. There are also a host of camera effects to further refine the appearance of your imagery including Picture Effects, Beauty Effects, Face Detection, 360° Sweep Panorama, and iAuto mode. Additionally, the H300 is powered by 4 AA batteries.

20.1MP Super HAD CCD Sensor

The H300 integrates a 20.1 megapixel 1/2.3" Super HAD CCD image sensor to produce high resolution imagery that benefits from the 35x optical zoom lens and Optical SteadyShot image stabilization. The combination of these technologies renders sharp, detailed imagery suitable for both printing and sharing online. The sensor also enables HD video recording up to 1280 x 720 at 30 fps.

35x Optical Zoom Lens and Optical SteadyShot Image Stabilization

A built-in 35x optical zoom lens provides a 35mm-equivalent focal length range of 25-875mm, giving wide-angle to super-telephoto perspectives to suit most shooting situations. Supporting this lens' long-range abilities is built-in Optical SteadyShot image stabilization, which helps to lessen the appearance of camera shake.

3.0" LCD Monitor and Functional Design

The design of the H300 mimics that of a DSLR, providing an easy to hold body for increased stability when working with longer focal lengths. A 3.0" 461k-dot Clear Photo LCD monitor is available for image monitoring and review and features five brightness settings for greater usability in sunlit conditions.

Other Camera Features

Picture Effects help to add increased mood to imagery by altering their appearance to suit your creative direction. Effects include Toy Camera, Pop Color, and Partial Color effects amongst others.

Beauty Effect gives you the ability to enhance subjects' skin tones, smooth the appearance of their skin, remove blemishes and shine, whiten teeth, and more.

iAuto mode intelligently analyzes the scene you are photographing and optimizes camera settings to best render the situation accurately.

Face detection works to improve portraits by emphasizing focus and exposure on the subjects' face.

360° Sweep Panorama allows you to create wide panoramic images in-camera by simply sweeping your camera about the scene.

PlayMemories Home software
    is included for retrieving images from the camera and organizing them.

Posted Dec 2, 2021,
    Last edited by a Moderator Dec 5, 2021
  2. I'm honestly just blown away...
    These all look incredible!

Posted Dec 5, 2021
    Cepheus likes this.
  3. Yo??

These look so professional what is this-
    BROWNIE THOSE ARE SO GOOD! My favorite is definitely the one of yellow/orange light reflecting on the brick ground. It really gives vibes of being a traveler and coming up on a little town in the mist and everything is dark except for little lamps in windows and the fire crackling through windows.

Very cool, Keep up the great work!

Posted Dec 5, 2021
    Cepheus likes this.
  4. Omg that sounds super cozy and nostalgic ^^ also thx <3
    thx catfan too

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Dec 5, 2021
  5. You know what's funny... I'm a professional photographer in real life, so I know exactly what you mean.

This style is commonly known as moody, and I'm absolutely obsessed with it! I want to take more photos like this, and I'm saving for a new camera that does really good in low light since my current camera isn't the best in low light. Since you like this style, you should go on Instagram and look at 9th.perception, he makes photos like this in urban areas all the time!

Nice photos btw!

Posted Dec 5, 2021,
    Last edited Dec 5, 2021
    Cepheus likes this.
  6. haha not allowed to use social media by parents but good suggestion! And also mp forums and discord is the only online accounts i own.. anywhere, (mp forums is social media ik and discord too, i shouldn't be doing this but i do anyways without parents knowing because im desperate for friends / association :c )

also if your going for low lighting i recommend the canon Eos m50 or the nikon b500. If your going for low lighting in terms of stuff like space / astrophotography then I recommend you watch some tutorials on YT, not sure on whats best for astrophotographing

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Dec 5, 2021
    CatFan105 likes this.
  7. Wow, these are great!

Posted Dec 5, 2021
    Cepheus likes this.
  8. I have a Canon 90d, but I want to get a Sony A7RIV... a guy I watch on YouTube, named North Borders, uses that camera and he's really good! He takes urban photos, and sometimes does this style :O

Posted Dec 5, 2021
    Cepheus likes this.
  9. HOLY MOLY WHATTTT

These look super awesome!!!! Honestly so detailed, the shadow and editing are so mesmerising. These photos draw me in and give me a very comfy but slightly darker aesthetic! Keep up the awesome work!

Posted Dec 6, 2021
    Cepheus likes this.
  10. Wow these are awesome!

Posted Dec 6, 2021
    Cepheus likes this.
  11. I’m blown away every time I see your work, it’s simply incredible! The amount of time and preparation you put into your work is also really admirable. My favorite picture you posted this thread is the Horizontal Style Framed Image / Soaked Walkway! Once again great post Brownie, I really love your photography :)

Posted Dec 6, 2021
    Cepheus likes this.
  12. I'll make a post with some photos I've taken so I can show you guys

Posted Dec 6, 2021
    Cepheus and _ItsMusic_ like this.
  13. oo that sounds nice

Posted Dec 6, 2021
    Cepheus likes this.
  14. Wow thats awesome!! I think i've heard of him btw. and best of luck to you in your search for low lighting cameras

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Dec 6, 2021
    CatFan105 likes this.
  15. OMG Please do

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Dec 6, 2021
    CatFan105 likes this.