• 393 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 5160 Players Online
  • 4767 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Scariest thing that happened to you?

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Name Tag, Jan 14, 2022.

1. What is something so scary that happened to you that you'll probably never forget it?

Mine is how someone jumped on me while I was swimming underwater in the deep end of the pool, I was 12 and I thought I was actually going to drown. I started panicking and trying to swim up, but I just kept ramming my head into the person's butt (yeah sounds awkward but they were like right over me and I couldn't think of going a different way). They looked like they were about my age, so luckily I wasn't being weighed down that much.

After I got my head above the water and calmed down, we had a really awkward staring match.

Posted Jan 14, 2022
    Paladise likes this.
  2. I got so scared I don't remember what happened. The next best thing I can think about is when I was getting chased by a peacock at my mom's family coffee plantation in Colombia when I was 8.

Posted Jan 15, 2022
    N0TVexx, maevestarbaby and Name Tag like this.
  3. I believe that the scariest thing that happened to me in my life was when I almost got hit by a car in India. I was so scared that I almost died, and I will always remember that moment for the rest of my life.

Posted Jan 15, 2022
  4. One of the scariest moments for me was when I was on an icy highway and a deer came out of nowhere, I had to quickly throw my car to the side. Needless to say, I had to take a few minutes to breath after that,

Posted Jan 15, 2022
    Name Tag likes this.
  5. many things i guess.. few days in lockdown by a gunman, Jail time, when i had my leg amputated

Posted Jan 15, 2022
    Ian923 and Name Tag like this.
  6. Well, honestly there's one thing that happened to me that I wouldn't forget that was by far the most horrifying thing I've ever experienced, but really I don't want to talk about it. But, another similar scenario to your was definitely when I decided it'd be cool to take a piece of paper towel, wrap it up a bit and then set it on fire with the stove. As to why I did this, well that's a very good question I have absolutely no idea, my best guess being that I wanted to observe the fire in order to be able to draw it later(which I learned from), but I'll explain why I got scared. So, there was a pot which my mom cooks rice with, and she always puts water on it but then puts a bit of oil on top, so when she finishes using it she puts it in the sink and runs a tiny bit more water on it. But back to the story, when I went to set the fire from the paper towel out it hissed, and I remembered, oil is a bit flammable, and I could've easily set the top of the whole pot on fire. After I realized what the heck I did I absolutely freaked out a bit inside because hey, why did I do that and why didn't I think that I could've set the sink on fire. So yeah, moral of the story don't play with fire, should go without saying, even if you're studying it for art purposes.

Posted Jan 15, 2022
    Name Tag likes this.
  7. Well I have 2 awful stories:
    One time when I was at my cousin's old house, we were playing football in the garden. The football fell out of the garden so I climbed over the wall to go get it. When I came back, I realised how tall this wall was for me, which made me look for the smallest wall to climb over. I would've been 7 or 8 at the time, so I wasn't very smart. I found a wall which was being made and unfinished, which was small and easier to climb over to get back into the garden, but what I didn't realise is that the bricks were loose. One brick fell on me and scraped me all the way down the chest. I had a massive red line from top to bottom of my chest which was where all the skin was missing, it was the worst stinging pain I'd ever felt. To top it off, there was a really sharp knife that also fell, which I narrowly avoided. I could've seriously injured myself or even worse, died that day, but hey, I'm still here.

When I was about 6 or 7, we went to Benidorm in Spain for my dad's birthday. There was a pool which was really deep at one end at shallower at the other. I don't remember where my brothers were, but I know my parents were on the sun beds. Silly me decided to go into the pool, the deep area, which I immediately sunk to the bottom. I could've easily been under the water for more than 30 seconds, trying to find my way out. Luckily, I managed to find the ladder with my hand and pulled myself out just in time, that was very scary for me, more than the brick wall and knife incident actually.

Well, there's 2 times where I came close to death at such a young age, hope you enjoyed reading them. I'm permanently traumatised because of what happened lol

Posted Jan 16, 2022
    LockNess8221 and Name Tag like this.
  8. Looking back it’s more funny than scary, but at the time it was the scariest thing that had ever happened, and a lot more interesting than me just saying “Well, I went to the ER for appendicitis”.

In the summer of 2016, I had gotten enough cash to go to a summer camp, old enough to the point where it was going to be my first and only year I could go until I was no longer in the 4-year age range that all the camp’s attendees were within.

On the first night, we made it to the camp early and a friend of our drivers’ was on the way before the camp opened, so we stayed at their house for the night, before moving in early in the morning. Turned out to be a fun evening of cards, donuts, and screaming at a talking Tom. However, my boneheaded friend shut the door so hard, the wood split and the hinge fell out. We left without saying a word, and the driver was staying in another room and never knew.

Flash forward two days before camp ends, and still paranoid that we’re gonna get chewed out for absolutely trashing this home, my friend who broke the door decides to try to get all of our edges off and we sneak out past curfew. Like, 4 hours after the 9:00 curfew.

Now, this camp occurred at a college campus for some reason, so we were staying in a large dorm building, and we were on the second floor. We ran up the stairs to the 4th floor, grabbed an elevator, sent it to every floor, then got into the adjacent elevator and went down all the floors. There came a point where we hit the basement, and mind you at the second floor my boneheaded friend catches up with us (6 people now in total), and gets in wearing a sleeping bag and caterpillaring his way in with an office chair, into the elevator. Door closes and it’s down to the Rec Room in the basement.

The basement (rec room) door opens, and we are about to go to the pool table when a sharp pencil is shoved in my face, two older masked bandana kids reach in, and he is grabbed out of the elevator, and the door just… closes. We just witnessed our friend get rolled out in an office chair and sleeping bag at pencil-point.

Needless to say, it was an odd spot since we wanted to find him, but also had to resist being seen by the older kids AND the night staff, and only had 3 hours (1:00 in the morning, we woke up at 4:00am to eat and leave) to find the bonehead. Eventually I think I personally gave up and snuck into bed, nearly getting caught twice, and having to actually go to two other wings of the building to make enough hall noise so that I could use the stairwell and an odd route though the conference hall to get back to my room. He was there for the car ride back, so it was okay I guess. Sneaking around an empty college at 1:00 in the morning though…

again, maybe not scary now, but the exhaustion mixed with the time constraints, the preexisting paranoia that we were going to get double caught, and the people walking around with pencils made this downright nightmare fuel at the time.

Posted Jan 16, 2022,
    Last edited Jan 16, 2022
    LockNess8221 and Name Tag like this.
  9. yo i almost close to death too when i was drowning at 7 in 2013 at nickelodeon hotel and i saved myself

and my grandparents didn't save me but watch me in their seat while i was drowning.

Posted Jan 16, 2022,
    Last edited by a Moderator Jan 17, 2022
    Name Tag likes this.
  10. So I have asthma. When you are 8-17 years old you have different medications for it than when you are 18+ years old. I am 18 now, 19 soon, but July 2021 I nearly died, because of a asthma attack (Which means your lungs become narrow and you can’t/ hardly breathe).
    I was at home when it happend, I tried to use my moms medication and luckily for me it worked.
    It felt like all the air in my body got out of me and literally felt empty inside my body. I was also literally on my last breath, so yeah I am very thankful that I am still alive. That was definitely a scary situation.

Posted Jan 17, 2022
  11. So one day, I was in like 5th grade, school had ended. I was walking to the bus stop. I was in a street with nobody except a man. Then as I passed the man, he just turns to me and starts hugging me saying like « I love you » and things like that. I slipped under his arms and he was gonna hug me again when a women working at a haircut salon opened the door and saw me. The man immidiately walked away. While I was waiting for the bus, the women kept checking on me. I don’t really know what would’ve happened if that women hadn’t came out. And since that incident, I never took the bus again, I walked home xd

Posted Jan 17, 2022
    Name Tag and Jet Starglaze like this.
  12. Probably would be last nights dream haha

Posted Jan 19, 2022
    N0TVexx and Name Tag like this.
  13. There was one very scary thing. I still remember it & it still affects me. This is a very sad incident that affected many other people. This thing is the Bionicle canceling.
    Rest in peace heroes....
    [​IMG]

Posted Jan 19, 2022
    Arshaad_73 and Name Tag like this.
  14. either going on expedition everest or whatever that rollercoaster was called or somehow being so much into minecraft that i swore i heard minecraft music when my computer was off (it didn't feel like it was playing in my head)

Posted Jan 21, 2022
    Name Tag likes this.
  15. So when I was a kid this wasn't that scarry but we where in line for a Disney world to meet airplane goofy or something?? Anyways I wasn't holding my parents hand and thought the line wasn't moving what I didn't notice is it was moving so I was surrounded by these random people that I didn't know, eventually I found my parents at the front of the line though

Posted Jan 22, 2022
    Name Tag likes this.