• 1000 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 7561 Players Online
  • 6561 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Processed Search function

Discussion in 'Website Feedback' started by Jet Starglaze, Mar 2, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hey,

I tried to search for threads via the search function on the fourms, and its horrible to try and find what you are actually looking for. Most of the time it just ignores key words. I made a thread a while ago with the title "make your own minigame!" and tags simliar to the title. I cant find it using the search function, but a simple google search is much easier and brings it up faster.

Are there plans to update the search function?

Posted Mar 2, 2021
    Kight, Ryan9116 and Gil-galad like this.
  2. Yes, we do have plans to get a better search function. We completely understand our current one is pretty bad too. This search page here has a lot of options for searching things- but it searches quite literally every word you put in, which makes it semi difficult like you said. The search page I linked you though lets you select the thread starter, where it was on the forums and search titles only. It will still sadly look for all the words, but at least it helps narrow it down. The best way to look for stuff that isn't the search bar is a simple google search. Type in the thread title or what you're looking for and just add Mineplex to the end of it. "Make your own minigame mineplex" - will return results of the thread below at the very top.

Here's the thread you're likely lookin for: https://www.mineplex.com/threads/make-your-own-minigame.150546/

Message me with questions or concerns and since this has been planned this will also be locked.

Posted Mar 2, 2021
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.