• 471 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 2555 Players Online
  • 2084 Players on Bedrock
  • us.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

See this if you are ghost muted (Bedrock)

Discussion in 'Mineplex Guides' started by FarlandDuck, Mar 25, 2019.

Tags:
?

Did this fix your ghost mute?

1. Yes!

72.5%
  2. No.

27.5%
  1. I have this exact same problem xd

Posted Aug 30, 2019
    scarlet ♥ likes this.
  2. oh shoot xd

Posted Sep 2, 2019
    FluteVegetables likes this.
  3. I tried everything and the don’t work, except for the numbers, however, it will only show 0 and of I put something after the final number (0) it just appears as 0 in the chat.

Posted Oct 7, 2019
  4. Sorry to hear that. I'd assume that you're looking at this thread because you believe you are ghost muted. It's truly and undeniably a real occurrence that happens to thousands of players on Minecraft (Bedrock). From what I remember, Microsoft has continuously failed to acknowledge the issue, and contacting them about it does nothing. It's extremely dissatisfying when Microsoft fails to realize how much this affects their players, but they probably don't understand why it's occurring; in which they choose to just deny the issue, rather than being public and eventually taking too long to have it fixed. Hopefully it works itself out, but it's difficult with an issue we don't know much about.

Posted Oct 7, 2019
    Vocaloiid likes this.
  5. Hey! From my experience it's always been there is too much time between what you type in chat. Try and spam it, less than three seconds between what you typed in chat and you will know you are unmuted when it tells you to not send the same message twice in a row.

Posted Oct 7, 2019
    Vocaloiid likes this.
  6. I've tried these methods, (will give another shot later) but my Ghost Mute does not disappear. Does it have anything to do with the fact that I am on console?
    --- Post updated ---
    Plz respond
    --- Post updated ---
    I have been ghost muted since December 2017

Posted Oct 16, 2019
    ThatJadon 26YT likes this.
  7. Greetings!

Have you checked out the newest guide?
    https://www.mineplex.com/threads/ghost-mute-guide-2-0-explanation-and-resolution.72445/

~ Your Friendly Mineplex Guardian ~

Posted Oct 16, 2019
    tamman2005 and Dulciloquy like this.
  8. Hmm... that’s strange. Try the methods again, and give it at least 10 minutes. It’s taken me 15 minutes to fix before, so don’t give up after a few minutes of spamming.

Posted Oct 17, 2019
    tamman2005 likes this.
  9. @GuardianInASuit , @ScarletBlood37 , and @FarlandDuck , thanks for the help with fixing my ghost mute! I decided to try again, and it worked! But then 10 minutes later, I got ghost muted AGAIN. Then I tried a new method. (Look below)

Posted Oct 17, 2019
  10. Yea, no problem! Ghost mute occurs over and over again, which is extremely frustrating >:
    I'm glad to hear that you fixed it though!

Posted Oct 17, 2019
    tamman2005 likes this.
  11. So I was about to rename my pet about 10 minutes after I fixed my ghost mute, and then it said "Pet names cannot contain profanity." I was like "NOOOOOOOOO!!" Then I tried a new method (Try this if the above methods don't work for you). Whenever you try to type something, (Renaming a pet or sending a message), put a "#" before it. For example, if you are trying to say "Hi", put a "#" before the word (No spaces), and then send the message. If you send the message with the # again, it should say "This sentence is too similar to your previous sentence." (Or something like that) Then, send the same message WITHOUT the hashtag. Send it again WITHOUT the hashtag, and it should say "This sentence is too similar to your previous sentence." This would mean that your ghost mute is GONE!!! (BTW, this might not work, I just put it up to try as it worked for me. Plz give me feedback on this method.

Posted Oct 17, 2019
    FluteVegetables likes this.
  12. Hmm... never heard of this method before, lol. I'll go test it out now, and give feedback in a few minutes! Glad to hear that you've found a method that works for you :)

-Post Updated-

It didn't work for me... https://imgur.com/a/RA7wDHz
    Since there's many ways of fixing ghost mute, don't get discouraged by the fact that your way doesn't work on my account. Many of the methods in this thread don't work for me, and everyone's ghost mute can be fixed differently. For example, spamming numbers doesn't work for me. But as long as one works for you that's perfectly fine :)

Posted Oct 17, 2019,
    Last edited Oct 17, 2019
    tamman2005 likes this.