• 1533 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 8014 Players Online
  • 6481 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

several games completely unplayable

Discussion in 'Arcade Games' started by lmaoluke, Sep 26, 2020.

1. hi all,

as many of you are probably aware, milk the cow, sneaky assassins, and wither assault were taken out of the mixed arcade rotation. along with this, their individual servers (MTC, SA, WA) that weren't functional were taken out of the menu.

these games may not be of importance for some players, but they were widely enjoyed and are currently missed by many. personally, sneaky assassins and wither assault were some of my favorites. without them, mixed arcade feels empty.

i have gotten mixed responses, so i am still unsure on the following:
    - was the removal of these games intentional?
    - if so, why were they removed?
    - if not, when will they be added back + will they have their own functional lobbies?

feedback is appreciated.

regards,
    luke

Posted Sep 26, 2020
    SPOOKY BOI LEGEND998 and Xukuwu like this.
  2. I don't have much to add (because I can't confirm if the games are being removed or not) but I noticed a new Milk the Cow map was added in the most recent map update, so it wouldn't make sense to me why this map would be added if there weren't plans to restore the game.

Posted Sep 26, 2020
    oCassi likes this.
  3. i dont really think that says anything tbh. there was a castle siege map added a month ago and thats been unplayable for years.

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Sep 26, 2020
  4. Mineplex allow map submissions for games that have been removed mainly because the games are still available in private servers.

For the games being removed themselves, I know there was a very big dislike for the Wither Assault minigame, inside and outside of Game Insights. But, I'm not too sure about the reasons for the removals of the other two. I'm not bothered either way as I'd actively try to avoid playing those games because I didn't enjoy them.

Posted Sep 26, 2020
  5. Yes! I agree!! I miss wither assault and sneaky assassins, and I would love to see them in the mixed arcade!
    +1

Posted Sep 27, 2020
  6. I've only played those games a few times myself, but I've actually enjoyed them and I don't like when any games are removed from the server since there will always be a community (no matter how small) that enjoys playing those games and will be sad to see them go.
    I'm not sure why they were removed exactly, and whether this is a temporary removal or a permanent one, but I'll ask around and I'll let you know if I come up with an answer that I'm allowed to share here.

Posted Sep 27, 2020,
    Last edited Sep 27, 2020
  7. Okay so I asked and I was told that this is a glitch known to Quality Assurance and that the games were not removed intentionally.
    I assure you that QA is working on a fix and that those games will be back as soon as possible.
    Have a great day

Posted Sep 27, 2020
    OnGodItsEric likes this.
  8. There's not a dislike within arcade GI. I'm one of the main players of WA at the moment and we've never even put forward the suggestion of removing the game. It's not perfect for sure and it needs changes but there's no dislike of the game.

Posted Sep 27, 2020