• 2890 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 10432 Players Online
  • 7542 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

SG PvP Montage - Pavements

Discussion in 'YouTube Video Showcase' started by Disorient, May 29, 2020.

1. I hope you all enjoy! :)

Posted May 29, 2020
    Johnny Welamton and 0775 like this.
  2. Hello!

First of all, thank you for sharing the video with us. Well done with your video, it was really enjoyable to watch! Especially, I liked the way you edited the video and the background music was also nice. Every time I watch Minecraft videos, I like the background music because it gives me a good feeling. Overall, very good video! Keep doing the good work on your videos. Looking forward to seeing more content from you.

Have a good day!

Posted May 30, 2020
    Johnny Welamton and Disorient like this.
  3. Thank you! I appreciate your comments, took a while to edit the videos so it means a lot. Hopefully I will make more during this quarantine! :)

OP OP
    OP OP Posted May 30, 2020
  4. Yo!

I'm usually not really big on Montage videos however this one was very pleasing. One of the biggest things that stuck out in this video was your texture pack. I really love it! I mean the whole pack itself is not too much for the viewer watching to look at. It's very calming and easy to look at. Additionally, the performance and quality of your recording is amazing! It's very smooth and there were minimal to no choppy or laggy parts to the video regarding the performance on your PC's end. Your gameplay is also really good, your PVP skills make me want to watch more of your videos! I hope to see more videos from you, maybe some commentation as well as playing some games. Overall I really loved this video and I hope to see more from you in the future. Great job!!

Posted May 30, 2020
    Disorient likes this.

5. Yo!

Thanks a bunch! This is definitely my favorite pack, if you want it I can send it to you! I already got another montage cooking up! Commentation is likely in the future as well :)

OP OP
    OP OP Posted May 31, 2020