• 1017 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 7644 Players Online
  • 6627 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Sheep quest achievement kit - Enchanter

Discussion in 'New Kit Discussion' started by Krystal The Fox, Feb 28, 2021.

1. heya! I have came up with an achivement kit for sheep quest. Here it is below!

Kit name: Enchanter
    Cost: Achievement kit
    Description: Can buff team members and debuff nearby enemy team members.
    Kit items: Stone sword, Sheep saddle, full leather armor
    Ability: Buff & Debuff (right click stone sword to give strength 1 for 5 seconds and give slowness 1 to for 5 seconds to enemy team members within a 15 block radius of you. Cooldown: 30 seconds)

Let me know what you think!

Posted Feb 28, 2021
  2. Firstly this sounds extremely busted and secondly pretty complicated.

As Sheep Quest is an Arcade game, the kits for them are not expected to be complicated or very hard to use. Although this seems quite easy to use, it brings in a whole different element and type of power into the game that just is really unnecessary. There's good kits in the game already, and adding in potion effects + enchantments makes it pretty messy.

It's similar to Turf Wars - there were many kit ideas regarding bringing in potions/enchantments and GI just doesn't find them worth it. Once again, it's bringing in additional mechanics in such a simple game where all other kits are really straight forward

Posted Feb 28, 2021
    Skit likes this.
  3. I do want to agree to what she said above
    -1 for me

Posted Mar 1, 2021
    maevestarbaby likes this.
  4. Bump Bump Bump

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Mar 4, 2021
  5. Hi, I’ve read this idea and it doesn’t sound too bad but I feel it would be a bit random to have. Like, just imagine the whole team having strength and the other team have slowness. It would probably not end well.

I feel this could work more as an achievement kit at least, so we wouldn’t have to have a bunch of people with strength. Either that or just don’t add it. I’ll give this idea a +0.

Posted Mar 4, 2021
  6. I would first like to credit you as this idea is a pretty creative one and seems like a pretty cool kit to use. However, I do see quite a few issues with it. One being that with Sheep Quest not being a huge player attracting game I don't really see a need to add more kits to it at the moment as the kits we have seem to suffice. As for the actual kit abilities they are extremely powerful and would 100% swing the entire game towards a specific team. The main reason is I'm basically nerfing a whole other team near me with he ability and buffing my team which is just extremely overpowered. The change we could do is only give the user strength and no one around them gains or loses anything. While this is a creative idea I don't particularly see a need for another kit to be added to Sheep Quest in the foreseeable future.

Posted Mar 6, 2021
  7. Hey there!
    For Sheep Quest, I will generally agree with the above said. It's an arcade game, which is great and new kits for these games are always lovely to see. The Enchanter kit to me seems to be a little over powering towards the other kits. Possibly removing one of these potion effects from yourself or the enemy team can make the little a little less overpowering. The current three kits have very little abilities already, and making a kit too overpowering would make the game unfair. Maybe more adjustments can be made and looked more further into your kit idea! Good luck with your thread for the future.
    Have a great one!
    <3

Posted Mar 18, 2021
    PieOrPi likes this.
  8. Hey!
    I completely agree with the fact that Sheep quest should have its own achievement kit and I really like how creative you were on this one. Sheep quest is a game that keeps its specialty in being pretty basic and simple. Although I really liked the creativity and that someone finally suggested a kit for sheep quest, I cannot imagine something "magic-related" being implemented in the game itself. As it was already stated above by a few players, adding potion effects into a game such as Sheep quest just gives messy and complicated vibes. In comparison to the other kits, this one would just be too overpowering. If you think about it, the fighter kit has an iron sword, while the jumper one has an iron axe + leap ability. Jumper kit with the empowerment of strength given by the kit you described would have the same effect as a fighter would, but even more, overpowered because of the leap.

Posted Mar 21, 2021