• 0 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • Players Online
  • 0 Players on Bedrock
  • eu.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Short question

Discussion in 'Help' started by Adam2008, Jan 11, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hi mineplex just im asking an short question what happen if I win 100 in micro battle in mcpe (bedrock)

Posted Jan 11, 2019
  2. Kisme

Kisme

Heyo!

By winning 100 games of Micro Battles on the Bedrock server, you'll get a "Micro Champion" -achievement. Upon completion of an achievement, you'll be awarded a sum of Gems.

Hopefully, I was able to help you out as throughout as possible. If you need any further help, please don't hesitate to let me know and I'd be glad to help you out! c; Have a nice day.

Posted Jan 11, 2019
  3. SaucyStyle

SaucyStyle

Hello!

As Kisme said above me, winning 100 games in Mineplex Bedrock will earn you the achievement 'Micro Champion,' which awards you 600 Gems. Furthermore, you can also earn the Annihilation achievement by killing 8 players in one game. This earns you 1200 gems!

Let me know if you have any questions!
    -SaucyStyle

Posted Jan 11, 2019
    Kisme likes this.
  4. SoulHardy

SoulHardy

Hey Adam,

An achievement for completing the task of winning 100 games of Micro Battles will be obtained once you have done so. However, gaining gems from completing achievements is currently glitched for Mineplex Bedrock. This means that gems will not be given once you have completed an achievement due to a bug that is known.

You can still feel free to win 100 games, along with killing 8 players in one game as said by @SaucyStyle in order to unlock both of the Micro Battles achievements. I'm sorry for the inconvenience, I hope I answered your concern and if you have anything further to ask then feel free to PM me!

Thread Locked -> Concern Addressed

Posted Jan 11, 2019
    Kisme likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.