• 518 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 10742 Players Online
  • 10224 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

siee's introduction

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by siee, Jun 23, 2021.

1. Hey siee!

To quickly introduce, I am Brian and it is very nice to meet you! I do watch anime and I somehow see you in Java Mineplex! I also play cake wars, but not very often (since I almost play with a party of 4 haha). At the same time, I am quite surprised that I have similar personalities like you!

-20LeeBrian1

Posted Jun 23, 2021
    siee likes this.
  2. Heya Brian, nice to meet you too (though we've spoken before)! Love to see a fellow anime watcher! Do you have any favourites? I've seen you around before as well in-game, but I mainly see you around here on the forums. Although Cake Wars is my favourite game, I don't play as much as I'd like to since sometimes it's just too hard to find a playable lobby haha. That's cool we're somewhat similar! I definitely have a lot of common personality traits (or I'd say so), I've met quite a few people who I can relate to a lot in that area. Great speaking with you :D

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Jun 23, 2021
    Gil-galad, ItsMqrk and ItsFree like this.
  3. Ayoooooo finally made an introduction thread, surprised you hadn't made one already!

Here is a formal welcome to the forums, even though this is literally your second home and you post here way more than I ever have or ever will.... ever since I met you upon your joining the staff team, we instantly clicked, especially since I noticed your shared love for AOT. As we got to know each other better, I quickly realized we'd be great friends, and that has definitely been something that couldn't be truer.

Even after having known you for a while now, I'm surprised to see I didn't know about your future career goals, so I wish you the best of luck in that and hope to be of some help down the line :)

We have a shared love of anime as I've mentioned before, and it's always a joy to play with you, conversate with you in lobby, or hang out with you on Discord. We've already made some great memories, and you've quickly become a very capable and amazing staff member. You're still a noob in my eyes though, because despite all the good you do, you make enough dumb and funny mistakes to cancel it out <3.

All jokes aside, can't wait to see what you accomplish as a staff member and as an individual here at Mineplex, definitely see big things for you!

ps. fake friend, jk. maybe?

Posted Jun 23, 2021
    Eqsa and siee like this.
  4. HI SICKY!! I'm also surprised I'm just making my introduction, I wanted to make one forever ago but just never got around to it and thought today would be a perfect time to do so!

I definitely agree that the forums is like a second home to me.. I'm on here way more than I should be but ITS FINE! I actually remember looking through the staff list not long before getting accepted onto the team and your old Levi profile pic stood out to me so I was really excited when we started talking since I knew you also watched Attack On Titan. I remember when I read the last manga chapter and texted you literally BALLING MY EYES OUT LOL.

I'm also surprised I haven't told you about my future goals but, then again, we both know how our conversations regarding me and school go.. :weary:

I also enjoy spending time with you! The late-night Facetimes are always fun, for me at least (LOL IM SORRY). I used to feel bad about me calling to rant until you told me it was entertaining because it's quote on quote, "like a free tv show". You're too, a great staff member and you've been a huge help, especially back when I was a Trainee (MINUS THAT ONE DAMN TIME YOU AND CARTER WERE MESSING WITH ME). Regarding my dumb and funny mistakes, I can definitely say the same for you, Mr.

I'm gonna pretend I didn't open that spoiler <3

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Jun 23, 2021
  5. Heyy siee!

I don't think I've ever officially welcomed you back to Mineplex as I didn't know you only returned to the community this year! I just saw you cropping up here and there in-game and talking in the Mineplex Discord so I assumed you were a long-standing person who I somehow missed because I'm terrible with names. So, welcome back! Things have changed a lot since 2017. I don't think I played much back then as that's when I went into secondary school and stopped playing Minecraft for a bit to 'focus'. Ironically enough I played no Minecraft when I had little to no stress in my life, and now I'm here as a staff member on the network when I actually do have exams and responsibilities I need to stick to. Oh well. My only solution as of now is to sacrifice some sleep every now and again. Or every night. It's fineeee :sweats:

As for me, my name is Caleb and I live in Ireland! Big surprise there. I'm a 16 year old who always types '15' before erasing it and reminding myself once again that I am 16. I can relate to the gross weather, over here it's not the best either... and that's putting it mildly. During the summer months the sun makes a rare appearance, but excluding that you can guarantee it will be raining or grey and cloudy. Pathetic fallacy really does affect me so I find my mood is dampened when the weather isn't good. I realised that when the sun came out for the first time in months in April and my spirits were so high even when nothing particularly exciting was happening.

I plan to briefly go over one thing you said and then I end up writing a whole autobiography. I could literally do that from all the posts I've made on introductions. Anyway, we have to do PE right up until we leave school unfortunately. Some crazy people are even taking it as an exam subject because apparently that's a thing now. I do like sports and I get involved when I have to, but not much outside of school. In my free time I mostly hang out with my friends and try to do fun things, especially now that life is gradually returning to normal. Next thing on my list for summer is to go to Tayto Park (our one major amusement park)!

I'm going to try my best to wrap this up or else this tangent will never end. As you know, I'm on a bunch of different subteams already; my favourites would have to be RA and Newsletter. I love interacting with the community through the forums and Discord server as well though, that's extremely rewarding. On a more personal note, I've been super proud ever since you were promoted to Trainee because I had seen you around in the weeks beforehand. Even more so when you were promoted to Mod, so you can imagine I'm so excited to see what you accomplish in time to come. You seem incredibly driven so I have no doubt you'll achieve all the goals you set out for yourself. It's not everyday I get a link to one of your forums posts but it's certainly nice :')

Great idea making this introduction and giving us the opportunity to learn more about you, hopefully you learned some new things about me in return! Whenever someone I know writes an introductory post it always makes me realise how much time we spend on casual talking and jokes and so little time on actually getting to know each other, so there's that accomplished! See you around no doubt :D

Posted Jun 23, 2021
    Lady_Alyss and siee like this.
  6. I CANT EVEN GET ONE T

Posted Jun 23, 2021
    siee likes this.
  7. hi siee
    teach me how to sing like you
    that is all :D

Posted Jun 23, 2021
    Nightys and siee like this.
  8. HEY CALEB!

Yea, although I'm decently new to the community, I've never been so active and talkative before. Back in 2017 when I was also active, I mainly stuck to my circle and only branched out to other competitive league team members. Now, I talk to everyone and anyone I see and I enjoy it a ton. I definitely feel you with the losing sleep thing, it's currently 2:00 AM, on a school night, and I'm here writing this response.

Normally, if the weather is bad, or changing too quickly, I get headaches. Surprisingly, the weather doesn't change my mood whatsoever. As long as I'm inside, I'm fine!!

That kinda sucks you have P.E right until you leave school, or at least, it would for me... I can't express how much I dislike P.E omg. I'd never dream of taking an exam for a class like that though, despite it being easy. Amusement parks are fun, where I live, it's called Canada's Wonderland. I do enjoy going there and I've gone on all the big rides but that doesn't change how scared I am standing in the line or going up the roller coaster before the big drop. I'm a small person so every time I go on a big roller coaster my whole body lifts off of the seat and let me tell you, ITS SO SCARY.

Yes, I am aware of the number of subteams you are and IM SO PROUD OF YOU! You're an amazing staff member and you do great things on the team. Thank you for the kind words Caleb it means a lot <3. I was incredibly active here on the forums before being accepted as Trainee but I honestly think my activity has only increased since then.. *cough* forums addiction *cough*. You, too seem very determined and I'm more than sure you'll achieve the goals you've set out for yourself. I can easily say you're an amazing staff member and you never fail to disappoint me with the things you do. Whether it be a forum post, an answer in-game, or an achievement.

I'm also glad I decided to make this introduction because, despite all the rather silly responses I got on page 1, I did learn some things about those who did tell me about themselves, you included. It was great to read about you! <3

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Jun 24, 2021
  9. sucks to suck :p

OP OP
    Gil-galad and ItsFree like this.
  10. I'd gladly teach you if you didn't deafen every time I started singing ;-;

OP OP
    Gil-galad, ItsFree and Mehmoodie like this.
  11. Hi siee we should like totally be friends even though like you live in Canada and the US is better lol but whatever I’m able to look over it because you’re just such a cool person. I remember seeing you for the first time and being like damn why they skin a sleep mask and swim shorts like huh? And I was also like so I pronounce it see or sigh like what’s with the extra i. Now I’m like sigh is really an amazing person and thank you for for your introduction and all the time you’ve put into the staff team so far.

Posted Jun 24, 2021
    Eqsa and siee like this.
  12. Heya! It's cool that you finally made an intro thread! I could have sword I've seen it on the forums before yesterday, and I thought I replied to it already but I guess I'm just going crazy so I'll respond now haha

When I was reading through this I noticed we have a multiple things in common which is awesome! Although you dropped karate, I've been doing it for about 8 years now and I actually teach it so if you ever want to get back into it :P
    I'm just kidding I have no idea how to long distance teach I left that to my boss during COVID xD

Huge kudos to you for anting to be an Orthodontist, I dont think I've ever met anyone that wants to go into dentistry! Personally I hate anything to do with dental because as a kid I got a lot of teeth pulled without being numbed enough and a handful of other things and now I just cant stand it but its always a funny story to tell.

Its funny that you brought up being a Cake Wars main to the point wehre it's most of your stats because that's me with Turf... I just really need to get a life at this point.

Thank you again for introducing yourself! It's always nice to get to know my fellow moderators, even if you're on Java and I'm on Bedrock. See you around :D

Posted Jun 24, 2021
    siee likes this.
  13. Hi Carti, I fully agree, we should like totally be friends! Even though you don't live in Canada, I guess I can look past it... I remember seeing you for the first time and I wanted you to build my face on the staff build island LOL.

Yes, you created the nickname sleep mask so I created grandpa carti, we love <3_<3.

THANK YOU SM CARTI YOU'RE AMAZING AS WELL!!! I'm super proud of you for your recent achievement of getting both BLD and MI, very well deserved bestie!!

OP OP
  14. Heyheyhey!! Yesss, I'm happy to finally have made a formal introduction. I've spoken about myself in other people's introductions many times but never made one of my own so I thought, why not?!

Truthfully, I didn't mean to drop karate when I did. Although I didn't enjoy it, I had something happen with my foot that made it unable for me to go to practice. I'd rather not say what it was here but it ended up taking 4-6 months to heal so by the end of the whole healing process, I just decided not to go back. I do regret it though not gonna lie. I tried a bunch of activities outside of school, all of which I dropped, but I do wish I stuck with karate all those years ago.

Yikkkeessss, that does not sound fun. As a kid, I had a lot of cavities since I'd always fall asleep with gum in my mouth or something (weird cause now I'm crazy about brushing my teeth), and I had a ton of trips to the dentist. Gladly, I haven't gotten a cavity in almost 5 years though, I guess all that brushing paid off haha.

Cake Wars is most definitely all my stats LOL. I don't have more than 200 wins in any other game (maybe NANO but I have no clue). I sorta like Turf Wars, I don't mind playing it but I don't ever feel like playing it to begin with.

Thank you for responding with a bit about yourself! Despite us being on different platforms, I know I'll see you around here a ton! :D

OP OP
  15. wtf. It's a well-known fact I sing 100x better than sierra. Have you ever heard my wheelz onz the busz?!?!?! people these days......

Posted Jun 24, 2021
    siee likes this.
  16. About time you made an intro

I'm Maeve, as you know, and I didn't realise how similar we are, actually! I also reapplied for the staff team pretty soon after I came back to the community around the start of this year, this is my second time here now.

I dislike sports too - I used to play ping pong and was a gymnast but I gave up after a few years - I no longer enjoyed it as much as I did before.

Science is great and I want to study it too, but physical sciences! I put biology down as an option as well as I really loved it in school, which I just about graduated from. Even though I didn't do physics, I love math and applied math (mechanics part of physics, lots of extra math lol) so I want to pursue some sort of mathematical/physical field. I hope to be an astronomer in the future as I love space and the stars and all of the crazy phenomena of our universe.

I used to want to be an architect, just like you, but I ended up putting it off because I was more interested in science. Who knows, though - I could always pursue it in the future if I still like it.

Anime and manga is great, although we don't share the same favourites. I'm really into dark stories, horror, romance, thrillers... I never liked AoT, though D: I pride myself in having excellent taste when it comes to picking anime and manga out for myself, so I can't even list any of my favs without leaving everything else out. Truly, there hasn't been an anime I watched that I didn't love, since I'm so picky. I have watched a hint of Naruto, though, as my boyfriend loves it so I watch filler episodes with him!

Currently, I'm watching Devilman Crybaby (horror), Vivy: Fluorite Eye's Song (sci-fi thriller), Fire Force (dark shounen) and Kuroko No Basuke (sports).

Personally, the games I play the most, if ever, are Master Builders and Speed Builders. Sometimes I hop into NANO or Mixed Arcade - I almost never go near CW unless I'm with a duo. :D

Anyways, it was great to get to know you a bit more, and I love working with you.^^

Posted Jun 24, 2021
    siee likes this.
  17. Nice to meet you siee!

My name is Xavier (Zaive), I'm 16, and I also live in Ontario Canada! I often see you in lobby-1 as I also spend quite a lot fo time in there, but am unsure if I have ever said hi or communicated to you before, so I will make sure to next time I see you! Unlike you, I love sports and will play them whenever the opportunity presents itself, I tend to be best at football, hockey, soccer, and volleyball, although I am exceptionally good at most other sports as well. I am also an Anime Enthusiast and have watched over 10 different anime series, some of my favourites being Jujutsu Kaisen, Akame Ga Kill, and Naruto and am still finding new favourites every day! I am currently watching AoT as well as Dr. Stone and I love them both so far! I think that it is cool that Cake Wars is a mutual favourite between us and I think that we should definitely play sometime together, although, I expect you to carry me because I REALLY SUCK at the game with my whopping 3.7 CPS! I know it is uncommon to see anyone to get crazy CPS like that, especially because I get those high numbers just normal clicking, it tends to work in my favour as I find it confuses the enemy and sends them into a deep scramble often ending up in them running in fear and folding to the mighty Zaive! In the past, I have also wanted to be an architect, but like you, soon realized due to the massive percentage of the job requiring me to be exceptional at math, architecture isn't for me. Now, I am working towards becoming any one of these professions; An actor, a Police Officer, a lawyer, a Psychologist, run my own business, something within real estate, and last but not least, if I cannot acquire any of the said jobs, I will sell my soul to the military as a last resort. It was so nice to get to know you more and I can't wait to talk to you soon!!!

Posted Jun 24, 2021
    siee likes this.
  18. yes i know but you didn’t do an introduction so i couldn’t ask you for singing help :c

Posted Jun 24, 2021
    dcdb likes this.
  19. Hey Maeve!!

I remember once we had a conversation about you wanting to be an astronomer and I'm pretty sure I asked you if they were the same as astronauts.. awkward.. I think that's a really cool career though, space is a crazy place and every time I think about it I get more shocked at how weird it is we live on a rock floating in a neverending space. I always forget that Earth isn't everything and that there's more out there.

I'd definitely have to say AOT is more of a dark anime.. the first episode says enough about that. It's a super tragic story, the author seriously has no mercy. Honestly, choosing out a top couple of favourites to list in this thread was tough since I think the only anime I watched which I didn't like was Bunny Girl Senpai, like I know a ton of people love that show, but I literally went into it thinking it was gonna be a cute little romance anime and the whole show was about some weird illnesses or something. Currently, I'm watching Your Lie In April and Fruits Basket, which are both romance animes.

I've tried both Master Builders and Speed Builders but I suck at both. I remember one time during a game of Master Builders the theme was turkey and I don't know why BUT I thought of like turkey that you eat, so I built a plate and a brown blob on top which was supposed to represent turkey.. everyone else built a cute turkey walking around and stuff and mine was just a plate with a brown blob.. STILL GOT THIRD THOUGH! As for Speed Builders, I think I have a whole 2 wins or something in that game LOL.

Great to read a bit about you as well, I also love working with you and HUGE HUGE congrats on all your accomplishments thus far. You seriously do great things on the staff team and I'm very proud of you <3

OP OP
  20. Heyy!!

That's great you're into sports! I think it's cool hearing about what sports other people play and their preferences when it comes to them. As you know, personally, I don't enjoy them. The reason being is I just don't want to injure myself, which is why I stick to badminton. I'd have to say my least favourite sport is volleyball, no matter how much I practiced or how hard I tried to learn it (yes, I did try) I could never do it and it always just hurt my arms so I gave up.

I've also watched a ton of animes, I used to watch all day every day but I toned it down a bit and switched to Minecraft (I have a problem). I've watched a bit of Jujutsu Kaisen and it was really good, I only stopped at episode 9 because I was watching when the episodes came out weekly then I forgot to keep watching and now I'd have to restart from the beginning. Eventually, I will watch it again but I just don't watch a lot of anime anymore. I love to hear you're watching AOT, I feel like a walking advertisement for that show sometimes so I'm just not gonna say anything LOL. I've heard about Dr.Stone before and how good it is, though I've never gotten around to watching it.

Yesss, we love CW!! If we end up playing again I'll try to focus and not stand still for half of the game like last time.. I just get caught up msging people and stuff IM SORRY. Nice CPS ;) I get like 2 so you're fine.

Good luck on pursuing whichever career you end up going with, I'm sure you'll be able to do it >:). Though your last resort sounds a lil scary.. Great to read a bit about you!

OP OP