• 555 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 8911 Players Online
  • 8356 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

siee's introduction

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by siee, Jun 23, 2021.

1. I do not like you

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Jun 24, 2021
  2. I KNOWWWW, but, unfortunately, I did not enjoy it. I tried to watch it a few times but it was meh. I'm not a fan of having to watch a ton of episodes before it finally "gets good" - I'm a very "if the first two episodes ain't good, idc" type of person, LOL

I really loved the show! It was so sweet, from the beginning we are told that everybody forgot bunny girl since she wasn't famous anymore so she was practically invisible, but the boy was able to see her. I thought that was so cute.

I have seen Your Lie In April, it's truly something else. I haven't seen Fruit Basket, but it's on my list!^^ If you want some more romance anime, then here are a few: Kiznaiver (more of a dark story, but has hints of romance), Hello World (sci-fi romance/dark movie with AMAZING visuals, I fell in love), and, the classic, I want to eat your pancreas (also movie, about illness). There are some more, but these are the ones I remembered off the top of my head.

You are too nice. This made my day, you have done so much since you joined the team also, may you accomplish everything else you wish not only in Mineplex but also outside of it! <3

Posted Jun 24, 2021
    siee likes this.
  3. legit cryin rn

Posted Jun 24, 2021
    siee and CatFan105 like this.
  4. Yeah, it's not for everyone, unfortunately.. I feel you on the first 2 episodes thing, I'm sorta like that too not gonna lie.

Your Lie In April is SO GOOD, I'm in love with the theme song, it's so catchy! Fruits Basket is definitely a good anime I recommend, it's about a girl who gets involved with a family that has a curse and sort of like AOT, all the characters have a pretty rough backstory. I've seen I want to eat your pancreas, omg, I cried so hard. I knew what was gonna happen but I didn't expect it to happen like that :((. As for the others, I'll put those animes on my list, I'm not really picky when it comes to anime so I'm sure I'll like them, I'll let you know how it went when I get around to watching them!

NO, YOU <3_<3 You're so sweetttt, thank you so much! Same goes for you <3

OP OP
  5. Hi siee! i've seen you around in some lobbies, i haven't played on mineplex in a long time so it's great to see that you're mod now!

Welcome to the forums!

Posted Jun 24, 2021
    siee likes this.
  6. Hey! Thank you!

OP OP
  7. you seem like a cool person. cool person alert! cool.

Posted Jun 24, 2021
    siee likes this.
  8. no you

OP OP
  9. Hiya bestie <3

Posted Jun 24, 2021
    siee likes this.
  10. HIII OMG <3

OP OP
    Gil-galad and ItsMqrk like this.
  11. Hey siee!!
    Happy late welcome to the forums!
    As I see everyone telling you a little about themselves I think I will too. :)

As you know my name is Alyss.
    I live in Kansas USA. I love reading and being outside!
    I also love animals. :)
    I recently got a job working at a catering company, which is fun! I do gardening, archery, and cooking, And as you can se I play a lot on Mineplex. :D I do wish to be a Trainee one day but I do have a life that may need some of organization first. : P
    Maybe we could play some Cake Wars soon. :D
    I hope to see you around!
    ~~~Alyss~~~

Posted Jun 25, 2021
    siee and anna dot like this.
  12. Hey!!

I've seen you around a ton in-game but we've never really talked on a more personal level so getting to read a bit about you was great! I also love animals, I have 3 pets, 2 cats and 1 dog. I've always had pets growing up, such as fish, hamsters, cats, and dogs. Congrats on your job! I've thought about getting a part-time job but I'm kinda lazy haha. If you do end up applying for Trainee in the future, best of luck! <3

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Jun 26, 2021
    Gil-galad and Lady_Alyss like this.
  13. siee

Posted Jun 26, 2021
    siee likes this.
  14. cwos

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Jun 26, 2021
    Gil-galad likes this.
  15. Hi siee

Posted Jun 26, 2021
    siee likes this.
  16. hey!

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Jun 27, 2021
    Gil-galad likes this.
  17. Hey Sierra!

My name is Harrison, and I am 16 and from the United States. We haven't talked, but I have seen you around the lobbies and forums, and it is so great to learn more about you. Canada is such an excellent place to live, and I have not gotten the chance to visit it yet. I will, however, be visiting around next summer if all goes according to plan. I hear it is a fantastic place to visit, and I would love to learn more about it if you're ever free to tell me some cool things or places to see while in Canada.

Naruto is one of my favorite animes. Have you finished the series? or maybe you're still watching it as it is pretty long. For AOT and MHA, I have only watched them partially. However, I do enjoy them. I get distracted quite frequently with all of the shows I am watching at one time. That is a big problem for me; I always start something else before finishing the one I previously started. It is so lovely to see another staff member who enjoys the same animes as me. If you ever want to chat about anything Anime related feel free to message me :)

So with school-related things, I am honestly not a fan, but who is. Right now, I am into Science as I've always been naturally good at it (besides chemistry, I wouldn't say I like chemistry), and it is the most exciting thing to me (again, chemistry is not included). However, I honestly have no idea what I want to be when I grow up or what I want to major in. So I will be figuring that out my senior year (hopefully)!

With Mineplex related things, I am also a Java Moderator, and I am on Forums Management Assistant, Discord Management, and Reports Patrol. So if you have any questions regarding Forums, Discord, or reports, I'm your go-to guy. I used to spend a lot of time in lobby-1 as well, and I rarely play games. Nowadays, I log on mainly to talk to community members/friends and do some moderation work; then, it is back to the Forums/Discord as that is where I spend most of my time.

Again, it was great learning more about you, and maybe you learned a few things about me, but if you ever want to chat or have any questions, my discord is always open to you.

Posted Jun 29, 2021
    siee, dcdb and Jylie like this.
  18. Hey Harrison! Canada is beautiful, especially in places like Calgary where there's a lot of cool places to go sightseeing and visit the mountains, lakes, etc. Unfortunately, there isn't anything like that where I live, but, there's the CN Tower which is really cool and a great place to visit if you're in Toronto. There's a rotating restaurant at the top so you get to see all of Toronto from there which I find cool!

I have finished Naruto and I LOVED it. It was one of the first animes I watched and I felt so empty when I finished it since it was so long and I got so used to the characters. I surprisingly didn't get distracted with AOT and MHA, but i normally do. I've been watching Sword Art Online, Your Lie In April, and Haiykuu for the past 4 months.. Honestly, I might as well restart those animes.

School is a no no but gotta do what you gotta do! I was really good at chemistry last time I had it but not sure if that'll change Junior year (from what people tell me about Junior year, it probably will..). Best of luck figuring out what you'd like to do, and also best of luck pursuing it!

I'll be sure to come to you if I have any questions regarding your subteams! Congrats on those! I also mainly log on to do moderation or talk with people but I do play games sometimes as well. I spend most of my time on Discord and the forums as well, if I'm not in-game, I'm definitely active there!

Great to read a bit about you! :)

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Jun 29, 2021
    xHarrison likes this.
  19. yo wsg my drilla ur cool hi

Posted Jun 29, 2021
    siee likes this.
  20. you're cooler

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Jul 2, 2021