• 656 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 11254 Players Online
  • 10598 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Sketchy Players In Block Hunt

Discussion in 'Block Hunt' started by RepulsiveAcidicToxicSnake, Apr 10, 2019.

1. The purpose of this thread is to not report them, but to make sure other players are aware of them.

Here is a list of sketchy players (cheaters, hackers, etc)
    - These are potentially cheaters, hackers, etc
    -So technically, not all of these players are cheaters as some might just be used by other people)
    - Some of the players might be legit, but most will likely not be.

500PS_Sashee
    SushiAnnihilator
    agbullet4life
    mobsthatkill264

Posted Apr 10, 2019,
    Last edited Jun 20, 2019
  2. Siempre puedes reportar a estos jugadores en Mineplex.com/report

Posted Apr 10, 2019
  3. As you are an eternal rank you can just /report them in-game, or you could use /a, or you could, as Jaekub says, report them here using Mineplex.com/report.

Posted Apr 11, 2019
  4. The purpose of this thread is to not report them, but to make sure other players are aware of them and to keep a close eye on them so that they are more likely to be reported.

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Apr 11, 2019
  5. Hi!
    While I know you seem annoyed by players who don't play normal, it's best you just report them yourself. Putting names here for awareness does not solve anything, rather not efficiently. They may have been dealt with before you posted this. Seeing as every player, including you, has the ability to report any player(s) by just clicking here, or using the in-game /report since you're an Eternal. Also, you can contact staff in-game via StaffRequest (do /com StaffRequest and click the invitation icon) or lobbies in /a (mostly Lobby-1) if you suspect a person hacking. In the future, I suggest you advocate for yourself on reporting suspicious people instead of making others do it for you. In reality, advocating will play a huge role in your life, so don't waste this opportunity. If you have any other questions or want to friend me, feel free! Have a nice day!
    ~ Cheers!​

Posted Apr 14, 2019
  6. If you claim they are 100% hacking or almost, then you should probably report them. It is better to have a mod check if they are hacking than to just have suspicions and ignore it when they might be hacking.

Posted Apr 14, 2019
  7. LOL I am not saying I am lazy and won't be reporting them myself and having other people do it for me. I am saying that I want other players to be aware as well since I won't always be online.

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Apr 15, 2019
    SpitefulNick likes this.
  8. What about me? :(((

Posted Apr 15, 2019
  9. You want to be marked upon as sketchy?

Posted Apr 15, 2019
  10. The sketchy list is mainly for BH players who play regularly and hide.
    These people most likely use esp or hitboxes in game making them sketchy.
    I know that is not bannable but it is good to be aware.

Posted Apr 28, 2019
    SpitefulNick likes this.
  11. ESP is definitely bannable. It falls under the General Hacking category of "Non-movement related" in the rules. I'm not a hundred percent sure about hitboxes, but I'd avoid using it just in case.

Posted Apr 29, 2019
  12. While it can be bannable it cannot be proven in game without seeing the suspected 'espers' screen. The hitbox problem is talked about in this forum https://www.mineplex.com/threads/hitboxes.11208/ . Esp and hitboxes go hand in hand because they both highlight the players but unfortunately neither can be proven

Posted Apr 29, 2019
  13. Me and the boys going to cheat on Block Hunt

Posted Apr 29, 2019
  14. RePoRtEd
    Not yet

Posted Apr 29, 2019
    ClassN likes this.
  15. HI JOE I GOTTA WAS A GOOD NIGHT I GOTTA YA GOT A HUG KISS IS IT A JOE GAME DAY I GOTTA WAS A GOOD NIGHT I LOVE YA BOY BOY WAS WAS THE ONE ☝️ I GOTTA YA GOT A CHICKEN NUGGET NUGGET AND A TURKEY I GOTTA YA MORNING WOW

Posted Apr 29, 2019,
    Last edited Sep 4, 2020
  16. Make sure not to hackusate them, that is against the rules

Posted Apr 29, 2019
    FluteVegetables likes this.
  17. That could probably be restated but... cerns is right, and if they know they’re being watched or regarded as suspicious that may make them harder to catch in action.

Posted Apr 29, 2019
  18. The two rules I don't like:
    Mini-Modding
    Hacksuating

Posted Apr 29, 2019
  19. Hello there!
    As many others have already stated above, I am sure you are aware by now that making a post like this to help people be aware won't do much, if anything, to actually solve the issue if they are actually cheating. If you find a player that seems suspicious in game, you can /report them, as you are Eternal, find a staff member and tell them in /a, or you can also join the community StaffRequest. I am a Co-Leader of that community, so if you need an invite, feel free to message me here on the forums or tell me in-game if you see me around! If you record evidence of the player, you can also report them at https://www.mineplex.com/reports. Have a good day/night :)

Posted Apr 30, 2019
  20. I'm not mini-modding though...providing advice for the future from past experiences is not "impersonating staff"

Posted Apr 30, 2019