• 1420 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 9858 Players Online
  • 8438 Players on Bedrock
  • eu.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Skill Glitch Abuse

Discussion in 'Clans' started by SpookyJeremy / JYTG, Jun 21, 2019.

?

Should Illusion &' Defensive Stance be removed/nerfed?

Poll closed Jun 28, 2019.
  1. Yes! This will significantly improve the quality of Clans.

50.0%
  2. No! This will insignificantly impact the quality of Clans.

50.0%
  1. Hey there!

So I feel like I need to bring this to everyone's attention. I haven't seen much forum threads on this needing to be fixed.

Something really needs to be done about these Illusion &' Defensive Stance Glitches. They're really getting out of hand. If you do not know what the Illusion Glitch is, basically, while a player that is using an Assassin kit and is also using Illusion as one of their abilities, they are able to freely hit you while in their Illusion. I believe what some players are also doing is using a cheat called NoSlowdown. Basically, they are able to block and use bows without having a speed debuff. NoSlowdown can also be used with Defensive Stance, which is another glitch, I presume. The Defensive Stance Glitch is when a player using a Knight kit is also using Defensive Stance as one of their abilities, and they are able to use Defensive Stance longer than they should be able to. They can even do it without actually blocking - which activates Defensive Stance.

I really believe this should be fixed, and the counters to these glitches are slim. You most likely have to flee if you encounter anyone using these glitches. Fortunately, I have gotten one player banned for using these glitches, but unfortunately, there are still much more players out there abusing the glitch.

Thanks,

-JYTG

Posted Jun 21, 2019
  2. Hey!

These are already being looked into so there is no need to worry, but one thing you should know it's not in the CM/A's hands. But if you come across other bugs you can report them here Mineplex.com/bugs be very descriptive so if you report a bug it gets patched as soon as possible. These will be fixed but you just have to bear with us because developer time is tight and that doesn't help out situation which is why it is taking a while to fix.

About the glitching If you see a player abusing this glitch you can record and report them here at Mineplex.com/reports You need to have 3 instances in order for you to punish for illusion hitting and the reason for this to make sure that the player is really doing it since it can be by accident. If you need help with reporting a player go to Mineplex.com/report-guide/ for help on how to report a player(s)

Posted Jun 21, 2019
    SpookyJeremy / JYTG likes this.
  3. Yes but they could easily disable Illusion and Defensive Stance until the bugs are fixed, just like how they removed illusion and smokebomb when there was an invis glitch.

Posted Jun 22, 2019
    SpookyJeremy / JYTG likes this.
  4. Hey there,

Like said, this bug is known and it should be patched soon.
    According to @NaiculS, the actual bug [not the hack] was supposed to be patched in 6/20 update. However, it created more bugs than it solved, so it had to be cut last minute. They would've removed the ability, if not for the fact that it was cut out last minute.
    You can't just simply delete a block of code and not expect bad things to happen-
    That being said the bug should be patched by the next update, and if not, then the skills Smoke Bomb and Illusion will most likely be removed from Clans.

I'm currently unsure about what will happen to the defensive stance glitch, so I won't speak of that.

I highly recommend joining the Clans Community Discord. You can add me on discord [Xion#1082] and I'll invite you to it. Updates will always be posted there, if you do not like keeping up with the forums.

Posted Jun 22, 2019
    Coyly. likes this.