• 2807 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 11537 Players Online
  • 8730 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Skin I made (Also my new skin)

Discussion in 'Arts & Banner Showcase' started by CupAWup, Sep 3, 2019.

1. Posted Sep 3, 2019,
    Last edited by a Moderator Sep 3, 2019
    BasicT, Steven190 and Yato like this.
  2. Add the egg :)
    Fire boy

Posted Sep 3, 2019
    CupAWup likes this.
  3. oeuf i forgot the egg just added a big egg

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Sep 3, 2019
  4. Another great skin as always! Keep up the great work! :)

Posted Sep 6, 2019
    CupAWup likes this.
  5. hey!! this is a really cool skin
    I really like the detailing in the hair :)

Posted Sep 6, 2019
    CupAWup likes this.
  6. Hey there!

I think this is a cool skin, definitely looks better than what I can make. Great job on it! I like the detailing, shading, and the colors used to make the skin. Awesome!

Posted Sep 6, 2019
    CupAWup likes this.
  7. Yo!
    I can definitely see the improvements from past skins which is great since self-improvement is something we should all work on for hobbies! I do have a few notes on this skin, but again these are just my personal thoughts.
    1. On the bottom of the skull, there is a random texture - along with that, there could be some shading here that defines it better.
    2. On the side of the head there is a grey stripe in the hair that really doesn't match the rest of the hair tones (this could be on purpose but I'd suggest doing a darker color that matches the rest).
    3. Around the legs / arms I'd add shading so it doesn't look "flat", mainly towards the inside of the skin so the thigh area etc.

Again, those are just my picky notes - and if you have a question about what I suggested feel free to message me. Keep up the amazing work, and I can't wait to see further skins!

Posted Sep 6, 2019
    Poal, BasicT and CupAWup like this.
  8. Hey buddy!

This is definitely an improvement from prior skins, which is great to see! Keep working hard and you'll continue to make even better skins. You should be proud quite proud of your efforts, I hope you have the motivation to continue to make skins for Minecraft. I do not know too much about skin designing, but @TeaSpiller has some great tips for you to improve upon on future skins, or if you update this one. So definitely refer to their above post when creating your next skin or updating this one. Keep up the nice work, I would love to see some more skins in the future.

Posted Sep 6, 2019
    CupAWup likes this.
  9. I used a video to learn about how to make hair look great @BasicT sent it to me ;)

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Sep 6, 2019
  10. Lovely skin Cupi Wupi!
    The colors and the shading all fit so perfectly together! I implore you to keep at it and try to take the feedback from others so that you are constantly improving. I look forward to seeing more from you! :D

~ Poal

Posted Sep 6, 2019
    CupAWup likes this.