• 0 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 2579 Players Online
  • 2579 Players on Bedrock
  • us.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Skittles' Giveaway 1

Discussion in 'Giveaways' started by atPuddle, Oct 16, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. [​IMG]

Ayy, welcome to Skittles' Giveaway #1. Today, we will start with some classic Java rank upgrades for users and some cosmetics for Eternals. Bedrock will come soon. Anyways, here is the prize.

Member > If you don't have a rank, you will win Ultra.

Ultra > If you have ultra, you will win Hero.

Hero > If you have hero, you will win Legend.

Legend > If you have legend, you will win Titan.

Titan > If you have titan, you will win Eternal.

Eternal > If you have eternal, you can either pick Color Splash Cosmetics Set or register a friend to win something above.

In order to be picked, please do this below:
    Code:
    IGN(Yours or someone else?):

Current Rank:

Favorite Mineplex Game:

Why do you want to win?

This giveaway will end in November 2nd because that's when I'll get all my money. We will randomly pick a user from the power of random but if you didn't do the quick questions, we will skip you. Good luck!

Posted Oct 16, 2019,
    Last edited Oct 31, 2019
  2. Hey! Thanks for hosting this <3
    I'd like to enter my good friend, espineto, to win an ultra rank if possible. We've been playing together for many years and he's been an OG SSM pal who was there for me since the beginning!

IGN: espineto
    Favorite Game: Espineto and I both enjoy smash mobs - it's the first game we played together and we've been sticking with it for a good three years now <3
    Why do I want to win? I'd like to give my friend a higher rank so that he can play in full games and enjoy mineplex to its fullest extent - he's had a long term commitment to the server and I think it would be a cool little treat for him!

<3_<3

Posted Oct 16, 2019
    Im_Ken and atPuddle like this.
  3. IGN: CupAWup
    Favorite Game: Dom, and SSM
    Why do I want to win: I want him to win because he deserves a higher rank (for MPS and such). He’s very helpful to the community and a super nice player and 1,000% deserves to win legend.

And thank you so much for hosting these giveaways, so kind of players to do this for one another :D

Posted Oct 16, 2019
    Mystic 0440 and atPuddle like this.
  4. IGN: Gilp
    Fav game: Mixed Arcade
    Prize: rank upgrade.
    Why do I want to win: Because I want my brother to get a rank upgrade

Posted Oct 16, 2019,
    Last edited Oct 17, 2019
    FluteVegetables likes this.
  5. IGN: Mathuu
    Favorite Game: Cake Wars
    Why do I want to win: Because I have never won a giveaway or raffle and I thought it would be fun to enter!

Posted Oct 16, 2019
    atPuddle likes this.
  6. Hey!

Thank you so much for hosting this amazing giveaway for the community, we all really appreciate this! I am going to enter for a good friend of mine today!

IGN(Yours or someone else?): Dallarth (@Dallarth)

Current Rank: Eternal

Favorite Mineplex Game: We both love to play Master Builders together, along with Skywars. We both never really played Master Builders until we decided we would give it a try together. We now love playing it together and improving our building skills.

Why do I want to win?: I want to win this giveaway so that my friend can can get the Colour Splash Cosmetic (he is currently Eternal). He deserves some cool new particles!

Posted Oct 16, 2019
    Dallarth and atPuddle like this.
  7. IGN: 0hTrqlled
    Fav Game: Cakewars(CW) / Super Smash Mob(SSM)
    Prize: Rank upgrade
    Thanks for doing this

Posted Oct 16, 2019
  8. IGN: OrangeGamer18
    Current rank: None
    Fav Game: Micro battles
    Why do u want to win: cause I need a tag for the mineplex website, yeahhhh

Also, when I first saw this, I thought you were ligit giving away skittles...

Posted Oct 16, 2019
    FluteVegetables likes this.
  9. IGN: hqyleyyyy
    Favorite game: Super paintball
    Reason you want to win: I want her to win because she is a nice person and I think she deserves a better rank. She is a super fun person and I hope I do get the upgrade for her!

Posted Oct 16, 2019
    Monkqy likes this.
  10. IGN: AftyCrafty
    Current Rank: Legend
    Favorite Mineplex Game: Dragon Escape!
    Why do you want to win? I would like to win this giveaway because after playing Mineplex for many years, I think it is time I finally get an upgrade.

Thanks so much for doing this giveaway! I can't wait to see who wins! :)

Posted Oct 17, 2019
  11. Hey! Thanks so much for hosting this!

IGN(Yours or someone else?): Yikl

Current Rank: Member (It says I'm titan because I have titan on my second account)

Favorite Mineplex Game: Micro Battles or Speed Builders.

Why do you want to win?: I figured it would be quite cool to get a rank on my regular account, so I don't have to keep switching between accounts when I go to different servers. To be honest, I think out of everyone I am the least of people that need it, but I am entering anyway because why not!

Posted Oct 17, 2019,
    Last edited Oct 25, 2019
    Mystic 0440 likes this.
  12. IGN: SpookyNeverLie

Current Rank: Ultra

Favorite Mineplex Game: Cakewars

Why do You want to Win: I'd like to win a rank, as I believe it'd add a cool touch while chatting and gameplay. Also, I'm pretty active on the server, (only server I play now), so having a rank may make me seem more, what's the word, Mineplex-Friendly?

Edit: I just won Ultra several hours before in a 1v1.

Posted Oct 17, 2019,
    Last edited Oct 18, 2019
    atPuddle likes this.
  13. IGN(Yours or someone else?): little_dude_9000

Favorite Mineplex Game: Cakewars

Why do you want to win? I really like the color splash set because I am trying to collect all the cosmetics I can get.

Thank you for hosting this giveaway! really excited to see how it turns out.

Posted Oct 17, 2019
    atPuddle likes this.
  14. Hey. For a second I really thought you were gonna mail someone a 5 pound bag of skittles or something but this works too lol

IGN: Pandqh

Current Rank: Titan

Favorite Mineplex Game: Mine is checkers I think his is cake wars

Why do you want to win?: He's almost level 85 and doesn't have eternal. It makes me mad.

Posted Oct 17, 2019
  15. Heya, thanks for hosting the giveaway! I'll be entering it for a friend.

IGN(Yours or someone else?): vili_gx
    Current Rank: Ultra
    Favorite Mineplex Game: Draw My Thing
    Why do you want to win? He is one of my best childhood friends, even though he's two and a half years younger he has always been extraordinarily mature, sometimes even surpassing me and his older brother, a former classmate of mine. We played on Mineplex a lot last month when he came over to my place to stay for a week (he lives 90 minutes away by car), and I thought that after over four years of having the Ultra rank he got from a chest, I would get him a rank upgrade. c:

Posted Oct 17, 2019
  16. IGN: Logickick

Favorite Mineplex Game: Cake wars! (When there are no 'unfair cheats' of course ;) )

Why do you want to win? Ever since I got my eternal rank I've wanted to obtain the Color Splash Set. After that, I'm going full-on gifting to others :)

Posted Oct 17, 2019
  17. IGN: ChaosSpark

Current Rank: Hero

Favorite Mineplex Game: Cake wars!

Why do you want to win? It'd be great to get to Eternal and be able to host private games with friends!

Posted Oct 17, 2019
  18. Hey!
    I will not be entering this giveaway, however I would like to just say thank you for doing these type of giveaways. I believe giveaways are a really great thing to do to bring the community closer together. So good luck to all those that enter! Along with a huge thank you to the person giving stuff away.

Posted Oct 17, 2019
    atPuddle likes this.
  19. IGN(Yours or someone else?): LordOfTeeth

Current Rank: Player

Favorite Mineplex Game: Clans

Why do you want to win? I want to have a rank to get more shards

Posted Oct 17, 2019
  20. IGN(Yours or someone else?): NedIsMyBoyfriend

Current Rank: No Rank

Favorite Mineplex Game: Dragon Escape or Halloween Havoc

Why do you want to win? This player is my friend and I would really like to surprise him with a rank (also the winner is being drawn on my birthday!!)

Thanks for hosting this :)

Posted Oct 17, 2019
    atPuddle likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.