• 1429 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 9867 Players Online
  • 8438 Players on Bedrock
  • eu.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Not Planned Skull Wars

Discussion in 'New Game Discussion' started by MerelyJay, Jan 2, 2019.

?

Should It Be Added

1. Yes

1 vote(s)
    11.1%
  2. No

8 vote(s)
    88.9%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I have an idea for a new gamemode, Skull Wars!!!
    How it works: Just like cakewars/Bedwars but with a skeleton skull instead of a cake or bed.

Posted Jan 2, 2019
  2. I really don't see the point for this as for it to be a new game mode. If this were to ever be added, it would most likely be an update for what I would guess Halloween or a time like that. Maybe if you could provide a little more details about this game mode which would make it unique. Overall, I just don't see the point for this.

Posted Jan 2, 2019
  3. I don't really see a point of this being added. Why would you want to make a game mode like cakewars, when you have cakewars. It being a skull doesn't change anything. -1 to this idea because it's already a game that already exists. Maybe if you could explain more or add more details I would change my opinion.

Posted Jan 2, 2019
  4. But why. It's just another reskin of all the other -insert item- wars. At least with Cake Wars, the gameplay is different compared to other -insert item- wars.

Posted Jan 2, 2019
  5. Hey,
    I definitely don't think that this would be a good idea. Like others have stated, there really is no point to create a whole other game-mode if we have the same exactly thing with one minor change. Personally, I really do not think that this would be a wise use of development resources. I guess it could be a Halloween event for next year. Feel free to add more detail to your thread further explaining your idea, otherwise, It's a -1 from me.

Posted Jan 2, 2019
  6. nah
    CW already exists, why make this a game?
    Score Certified By Score Certificator Inc By _spacexplorer_

Posted Jan 2, 2019
  7. We don't need a duplicate of Cake Wars. -1

Posted Jan 2, 2019
  8. Hey!
    Although this is an interesting idea, I sadly don't think that this should be added to Mineplex.
    Personally, I feel that this game would be far to similar to the already existing Cake Wars and would dwindle in popularity. I feel that Cake Wars is already a popular game, so adding a rival game could take away from Cake Wars. Anyways, thank you for suggesting this idea, and I hope to hear more from you in the future.
    -
    Have a great day/night!

Posted Jan 2, 2019
  9. I don't think there is a point in this game at all as the whole concept is the exact same.This is basically recreating Cake Wars once again. You could also elaborate more on this idea, to know what else you can add, click here.

Posted Jan 2, 2019
  10. Heya!

I don’t really see the point of this — is this supposed to be for permanently or just for an event such as Halloween for example? I don’t think this will be added, since Cake Wars is perfectly fine like it is now.

I really cannot see the point of making the exact copy of Cake Wars, but with skulls instead of cakes. Maybe thinking of more unique game that doesn’t exist already? Or adding that to be a new gamemode for Cake Wars — some kind of guns from Super Paintball? I don’t know how that would work but sounds kind of interesting to me!
    But sadly, -1 for this idea :(

Posted Jan 10, 2019
    _Prof_ likes this.
  11. Yo!

Thank you for contributing to idea discussion here on Mineplex! Unfortunately, I will be denying your idea since it is an exact replica of a game we already have. The only difference between Cake Wars and your idea of Skull Wars is the protection of the block and it doesn't change the dynamics of the game. If you are thinking about creating a new gamemode try to think of aspects that make it original, dynamic, fun, and exciting for other players. You can make games that are similar to others, but not too much that they are exactly the same.

For example, Sky Wars and Survival Games are similar in the aspects that you have to defeat other players and be the last one standing, but the dynamics of the game (Sky Wars being in the sky, having islands, different kits, etc. and Survival games having a stable map, kits, different loot, etc.) are different enough to make each game unique.

If you have any questions, comments, or concerns regarding your idea feel free to PM me or another member of Community Management.

Thread Locked - Idea Denied
    Identical to Cake Wars

Posted Jan 10, 2019
    _Prof_ likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.