• 0 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 2579 Players Online
  • 2579 Players on Bedrock
  • us.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Not Planned Sky Wars: Decoyer

Discussion in 'New Kit Discussion' started by cupojoedgfndiditlydobgdf, Apr 28, 2019.

1. Cost: 2500 Gems

Abilities:

Decoy Spawner - You get 1 decoyer, and 1 only, similar to air kit. Use it wisely!!! You can use it anywhere anytime, The decoyer spawns a decoy of your skin and replicates your username, so the bonus is that your username is transferred to the decoy. Mainly, Sky Wars is about killing, so people would just think it’s a real player, accepting that it comes at people punching their sword but doing no damage and also they never fall off. The decoy has leather armor and wooden sword. If the decoy is killed, it would say that you found a Decoy, and would give Blindness for 3 seconds.

REMEMBER THAT SKY WARS IS ABOUT KILLING PLAYERS AND WINNING, SO PLAYERS WOULD KILL THE DECOY, ASSUMING ITS AFK AND GET BLINDNESS FOR 3 SECONDS!!!

Posted Apr 28, 2019,
    Last edited by a Moderator Apr 28, 2019
  2. This kit doesn’t really fit the theme of elemental kits, which are what the Skywars kits are based off of. Players can easily identify if it’s a decoy but simply knowing it’s AFK. Even if players do pretend to be a decoy, they won’t be able to loot chest which, in the end, be a disadvantage.

Posted Apr 28, 2019
    nolawn likes this.
  3. Does it have to be elemental? And maybe it can move in a guard position (left right).

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Apr 28, 2019
  4. I mean, it doesn’t have to be elemental, but it would make more sense to be. And it doesn’t matter how the decoy moves, as long as players know how they move, they will be able to spot the decoy.

Posted Apr 28, 2019
  5. So it will come at the nearest player punching its sword, but never falls off the edge.
    --- Post updated ---
    Every move is unique

OP OP
  6. So essentially this is more of a minion, or like a zombie. I don’t know if you want them to do damage or how the AI would be like, so I’m not sure how strong/weak it would be.

Posted Apr 28, 2019
  7. It does not do damage

OP OP
  8. Unfortunately, our Game Insights team has denied this idea. As Leo said it doesn't fit into the elemental theme of the other kits. Also, the leather armor and wood sword would make it easy to spot as a decoy and players could easily avoid it. It could easily be too underpowered or too overpowered if it fights too bad/good. Therefore I will be marking this thread as "Not Planned" however I will leave it open for further discussion. Thanks for writing this thread.

Not Planned

Posted Dec 19, 2019