• 4128 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 13469 Players Online
  • 9341 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Not Planned Sky Wars: Knockback

Discussion in 'New Kit Discussion' started by cupojoedgfndiditlydobgdf, Apr 28, 2019.

1. So this kit is like the opposite to Metal, which opposes Knock Back.

COST - 3000 GEMS

ABILITIES:

Knock Back Stick - The reason I chose a stick is cause sticks only do 1/2 a heart damage, but there will be Sharpness 2 as suggested by @Jaekub, so it does 3 damage (1 1/2 hearts). The knock back stick will have 25% more knock back than knock back 1 as suggested by @Jaekub. Also, you can bypass this by digging 1 block down, or hiding in a tunnel.

Posted Apr 28, 2019,
    Last edited by a Moderator Apr 28, 2019
  2. This would be a little OP. Sure, it may not do a lot of damage, but the distance you gave could easily knock players off an island and kill them. I do like that you're trying to place balances on this, but those don't seem possible. I suggest making the stick have sharpness II and Knockback I. With some changes, this could work. +0.5

Posted Apr 28, 2019
  3. So the stick has 3 damage (1 1/2 hearts damage), and Knockback 1

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Apr 28, 2019
  4. That sounds a lot better. There should be some kid of Nerf for this. Maybe taking 25% more KB?

Posted Apr 28, 2019
  5. did you mean 25% less KB?
    --- Post updated ---
    Also, how much knock back does KB 1 give? (How many Blocks)?

OP OP
  6. Theres the achievement kit on java (idk bout bedrock) that has the knockback throwable blocks...

Posted Apr 28, 2019
  7. No, taking 25% more, just to Nerf it.

Posted Apr 28, 2019
  8. That buffs it taking 25% more KB

OP OP
  9. No, it nerfs it. If you, the player, take more KB, that's bad.

Posted Apr 28, 2019
  10. Thanks for taking the time to write this thread. Unfortunately our Game Insights team has denied this idea. This kit doesn't fit with the others as it is only an ability. It is also similar to Earth kit as that does knockback with the dirt. If you have any further ideas feel free to write another thread. I will be marking this thread as "Not Planned" however I will leave it open if you wish to discuss it further.

Not Planned

Posted Dec 13, 2019