• 752 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 11161 Players Online
  • 10409 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

sky wars on bedrock edition really has a hacker problem :/ (common rant, i know)

Discussion in 'Skywars' started by Dipsauce, Sep 17, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. really, what the heck mineplex, ive found multiple hackers but i cant report them because video evidence its needed (i aint gonna record every single match dude)

Even today i found a hacker with fricking knight rank! they dont need to fear buying ranks on hacked accounts bc they arent getiing banned!

im just really upset about this, dont mind me

Posted Sep 17, 2020
    Believerc likes this.
  2. I'm really sorry to hear that you've been encountering a number of cheaters on the network. Unfortunately, there is only so much we can do as a Staff team to keep rule breakers at a minimum. I understand that you are not able to record every single match, but if you do end up spectating a round and notice a hacker, please report them with the evidence at www.mineplex.com/reports, that way an RP/A member can look into the report, and punish the player if they broke any rules. Another suggestion I have for you is to join the official Mineplex Discord and use the #report-players channel to report any rule-breakers to Staff members. These are the two main suggestions I have for you, and I hope that at least one of those options is useful to you. Since there is not a need for this thread to remain open, I will be locking it. Please PM me with any other questions!

Thread Locked | Concern Addressed

Posted Sep 17, 2020
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.