• 2890 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 7215 Players Online
  • 4325 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Implemented Skywars alteration

Discussion in 'Game Alterations' started by PeytonSam, Sep 24, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 1. Skywars
    2. Basically make it so you can't collect the throw-able TNT at middle if your inventory is full, I've went to go collect it not realizing my inventory was full and had to wait out the 20 seconds again. thanks :)

Posted Sep 24, 2018
  2. Heyo!
    I would have to agree 100% with this, since there's an achievement around killing players with TnT I defiantly think this idea should be pushed into Skywars since it would help practically everyone in the skywars community.
    I do have a counter suggestion:
    Maybe if a player's inventory is full and they walked over the tnt they would get a message in chat or maybe even a pop-up over the tnt that says "Inventory full" or something along those lines I think would be really neat.

~Cheers
    :mineplex:

Posted Sep 24, 2018
    PeytonSam likes this.
  3. Don't quote yourself to be the voice of the entire Community please. Everyone has their own opinions and I don't really like it when someone says "It would help everyone / everyone in the community would agree with this idea!". Some disagree, some don't. Speak for your opinions rather than for a group.

As for the suggestion, 100% support it. I find myself getting cluttered with stuff just to pick up tnt, and it's annoying that I have to wait out a time period just to pick it up again. I'll forward this to the ideas team!

Posted Sep 24, 2018,
    Last edited Sep 24, 2018
    Ethan, Benfelz, Crash and 2 others like this.
  4. Yes, yes and yes, I'm all for this idea! I've accidentally run through the TNT spawn without realizing my inventory is packed with absolutely useless items, meaning that I've now got to wait another twenty seconds before I'm able to get my well-earned TNT! I honestly don't quite see this as being something anyone would have an issue with, just because it doesn't seem controversial, although if I'm wrong, it'd be cool for someone to voice why they'd dislike this. From my point of view, it just seems like a QOL addition that would generally be beneficial and helpful to people.

Thank you for pointing this out!

Posted Sep 24, 2018
    PeytonSam and Vocaloiid like this.
  5. I get the reasoning behind it, but what if instead the TNT just dropped onto the ground as an item if the player who collected it didn't have inventory space, rather than not allowing for pickup entirely?

^^^^^^^
    this

Posted Sep 24, 2018
    Vocaloiid likes this.
  6. Hello!

I definitely agree. Personally, I would consider this a glitch because it's pretty ridiculous if the developers did this on purpose. I hope your idea gets added!

Have a nice day!

Posted Sep 24, 2018
  7. It's not a glitch, rather an oversight by the devs. Probably didn't expect people to fill their inventory before reaching mid

Posted Sep 24, 2018
  8. Yeah I know, I was saying it theoretically

Posted Sep 25, 2018
  9. Much more likely an oversight, and it just tries to put the item in the players inventory, and doesnt have an else condition

Posted Sep 25, 2018
  10. Look above. I was saying it theoretically

Posted Sep 25, 2018
  11. Ummmmm, ok. I'm probably going insane, but whenever I've run through the TNT, an item in my inventory just disappears and is replaced with the item. Am I going crazy or... WHAT IS HAPPENING

Posted Sep 25, 2018
  12. What did you think I was responding to?

Posted Sep 25, 2018
  13. It doesn't for me, it just disappears. I'm not sure about you though xD.

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Sep 25, 2018
  14. The fact that I said it was a glitch

Posted Sep 25, 2018
  15. and I was responding to that. A glitch is not the same thing as an oversight.

Posted Sep 25, 2018
  16. You’re not making much sense. You know what theoretically means right..?

Posted Sep 25, 2018
  17. Any chance of you guys taking it to pms?

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Sep 25, 2018
  18. If he keeps responding then yes I will

Posted Sep 25, 2018
  19. Hey!

Sorry for the late reply!

I just wanted to bring to your attention that this feature has been implemented long ago, where Throwing TNT doesn't despawn/can only be picked up when you have a spot in your inventory.

As such, I will be marking this thread as Implemented as well as locking it.

Thanks for suggesting!

Thread Locked >> Idea Implemented

Posted Aug 11, 2020
    PeytonSam likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.