• 415 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 6798 Players Online
  • 6383 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Java Skywars & General Game Update (07/26/2020)

Discussion in 'Update Changelogs' started by Moppletop, Jul 26, 2020.

1. Same, I loved getting stuck in invisible chunks it brought a whole new depth to the game

(kidding, though if you do have feedback it would be a good idea to share it in the GI discord for discussion)

Posted Jul 26, 2020
    qaslip likes this.
  2. The new achievement is unobtainable :/

Posted Jul 26, 2020
    fxnki, FuzzyJunior and YeeYeeChris like this.
  3. i8 think 2 mods be good
    old skywars
    and new skywars
    achivments will be the same

Posted Jul 26, 2020
  4. new corruption is hot, favorite change

Posted Jul 26, 2020
    Jarif likes this.
  5. I'm a little eh on removing the kits and making them as lootable items, but for the most part I like this update, especially the new achievements. I'm definitely going to try and play Skywars more.

Posted Jul 26, 2020
  6. Glad to see you back, moppletop!

Posted Jul 26, 2020
    SpitefulNick likes this.
  7. Nice update, even though I don't play Skywars much. I think others will like it.

Posted Jul 26, 2020
  8. Very nice update!

Posted Jul 26, 2020
  9. Seems and looks like an interesting update. Will definitively have to check it out on Java sometime soon!

Posted Jul 26, 2020
  10. It was fun testing this update! Glad to see it released to the live network :)

Posted Jul 26, 2020
  11. Glad to see that there was a Sky Wars update. It's personally one of my favorite games, so I'm glad for all the fixes and changes.

Posted Jul 26, 2020
  12. Seems like a good update, love the addition of the special items and some really nice QoL changes. Looking forward to playing more Java skywars in the future.

Posted Jul 26, 2020
  13. The skywars update is going to take some getting used too, but I really like the patches regarding invisible chunks!

Posted Jul 26, 2020
    SpitefulNick likes this.
  14. Sounds great! Can’t wait to try it!

Posted Jul 26, 2020
  15. It's was a good update for other games except for skywars. They had a banging idea when they came out with elemental kit for skywars, and it stuck. The fact that they took out the kits now makes it like any other skywars related game. If you got to mid you are unable to lose, no fighting back, no gimping because no kits that can help, but you do have your trusty pickaxe kit that help a lot!

Posted Jul 26, 2020
    xSlowWifi and Nite0wl like this.
  16. Where was the wooly rocket fix

Posted Jul 26, 2020
  17. Great update and I’m happy to have been part of testing it! My favourite part is definitely the new corruption, whoever came up with that idea is pretty smart.

Smile and wave @Veans, smile and wave. We did it

Posted Jul 26, 2020
    Veans likes this.
  18. Going to be interesting to see how this plays out in respect to known players, will they still be able to win consistently? Very excited to see how this affects things. Thanks to GI for the many hours spent discussing these changes.

Posted Jul 26, 2020
  19. I have to admit that I really dislike this update.
    I'll really miss the kits and their perks.
    SkyWars is all about rushing mid. How are pickaxes going to help?
    All I can do with my pickaxe is throw it into the void so that I can have more space in eq...
    Food. Why? Just why? Having to eat is just frustrating and boring.
    Loot is way too OP... your hotbar is filled with trash...
    I just don't know what to say. I'm trying to find at least one positive thing about this update.
    I hope this misunderstanding (update) will be fixed soon
    Mineplex's SkyWars were never perfect but I had fun playing it. Now I find them unplayable c;

Posted Jul 26, 2020
    Minevaft, Nite0wl, Dort and 1 other person like this.
  20. AHHHH
    I am so excited to try out the new Skywars update! I can’t contain my excitement !!!

Posted Jul 26, 2020