• 769 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 12113 Players Online
  • 11344 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Java Skywars & General Game Update (07/26/2020)

Discussion in 'Update Changelogs' started by Moppletop, Jul 26, 2020.

1. I completely agree with you, the magnet item is very broken and I would love to see it nerfed or removed completely. As for ice bridge not working in the void anymore, I'm pretty sure they were trying to make it so that if you get knocked off you'll actually die. They achieved this by removing the ice bridge's ability to work in the void as you mentioned, and also making the safe teleport eye very rare. I really like this initiative as it was very frustrating knocking someone off and them surviving almost every time, especially in the early moments of the game.

Posted Aug 3, 2020
  2. anyone know how many wins you need to get the win achievement

Posted Aug 5, 2020
  3. EDIT: I don’t like it anymore. Bring the old sw back. I’m starting to be annoyed with all the clutter in my inventory. Also, I don’t understand the point of the achievement kit at all. It’s kinda like “Would you like a pickaxe? Or would you like a slightly better pickaxe after sweating for days?”. I’m sorry if this sounds harsh, but I’m kinda getting sick of it which is why I don’t play skywars anymore.

Posted Aug 10, 2020
    Jango_55 likes this.
  4. I somehow glitched the achievement kit I selected it while in testing and I have the kit in game while not having all the achievements, the kit has no benefit at all if you want a chance to win you have to go towards mid and not mine for armor, the old kits were way better even with them not even working I say this update was a useless waste of time while time could of been spent fixing other issues such as draw my thing keen eye achievement being broken

Posted Aug 17, 2020
    ilyLegend likes this.
  5. I liked the old skywars more wish it could be a gamemode so u could play the old and the new this update changed everything

Posted Aug 27, 2020