• 2040 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 11960 Players Online
  • 9920 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Skywars Idea

Discussion in 'Bedrock Ideas' started by Nick_Pischel, Nov 23, 2020.

1. Alright so I have been watching some streamers on twitch play Skywars on Java, and different servers, and it got me thinking. What if we add new things to Skywars specifically to make it just a little bit more professional, or just better in general. In this case I came up with an idea. What if every time we got a kill in Skywars we gain a little bit of health back, like 20%, to prevent people form hard cleaning? I think this would be really nice considering that there have been many cases wear I finish a tough fight, only to be cleaned by a naked. Another Idea I have is starting with a stone axe at the start of the game so that we can break the chests instead of having to open them. I hope some of these ideas are possible and that other people agree with my idea. Thanks for taking the time to read this :D

Posted Nov 23, 2020
  2. I actually really like both of your ideas here, I agree with both.
    Gaining health when killing a player would be a good edition to the game, especially for the reason you wrote.
    About the stone axe, I don't have much to say but I agree it would be a great edition to the game as well.
    Good luck on your suggestion, +1 from me!

Posted Nov 23, 2020
    Nick_Pischel likes this.
  3. Honestly I’d probably say 50% of health back after you kill a player is better. 20% is good but I’d say you would still have a good chance of being cleaned. As for the axe at the beginning of the game, I don’t think it’s necessary. I know a lot of players have a playstyle where they like to break the chests, but there’s also some that don’t. Maybe we could add a kit that gives you a stone axe? Like how there’s a kit that gives a stone sword.

Posted Nov 23, 2020
    Nick_Pischel and ReJo like this.
  4. hi there :)
    Ok, personally I don't think I would like to see a feature where health would be added to someone after a kill. This would get rid of game sense when it comes to actually pvp. Knowing what you should do after a fight is a great part of having the skill to win. But of course that is just how I would like the game to be. I see Mineplex SW as a very classic and simple game. Either you win or lose, that's all :)
    But, when it comes to your suggestion about adding an axe, I like it a lot. I anticipate that this would really be an efficient update to the game and just how different some playing styles can be. If we do end up seeing something like this added I would prefer for it to be chosen through something like a kit, similar to what Strafed said above. This could make it more versatile and customizable to one's liking of how to play the game.

Posted Nov 23, 2020
  5. Hey!

I really like your idea, but I would like to modify it further more. It will only regenerate your health if you are in an isolated fight, let's say there is a 1v1v1 type battle going on. One person get's a kill, now what? One person would be at a major disadvantage after losing tons of health during a fight while whoever got the kill will be regenerated and probably win. I think that if there is no one nearby, then you can regenerate your health. That would help prevent clean ups for sure, as I'm sure we can all agree getting cleaned is frustrating.

As far as the stone axe idea, I love that idea. I've been killed while looking in chests all the time and that is super frustrating for me. I'd much rather be able to keep an eye on my surroundings and be able to break it and take the contents of the chest that way. That would make my life so much easier, and prevent so many deaths that I shouldn't have had happen to me in skywars.

I love both of your ideas, hopefully they can become implemented in some shape or form someday!!

-n2l

Posted Nov 24, 2020
    Nick_Pischel likes this.
  6. This is a sweet idea! That would definitely help me out cause I get cleaned a ton lol. I’d love to see this make a entry to the game as well as items from the kits comeback into chests like Java lol

Posted Nov 26, 2020
  7. oop my bad I missed the axe part xD

this would be a fine idea as long as they don’t remove the stone sword too

Posted Nov 26, 2020
  8. I like the idea. My opinion is just that, a variety of kits and perks should be made available to pick from to spice up the game a bit, rather than having everyone start with a stone sword. It would just make the game more interesting, no matter what was in the kits and I think that’d be a good idea also. I do like your idea. Personally I don’t use an axe but I see how that would be beneficial for those who do.

Posted Nov 26, 2020
    OrangeyCob likes this.
  9. Hey!

I play Skywars a little bit, and while I am not too great, I think your ideas would work well in the game. The one issue is, there is already a kit that provides a stone sword as said above. I'm not sure it is necessary to have a separate kit but maybe instead but an addition to a kit. I think a little more health would be good, instead of 20% maybe 35%? I think 20% is a small amount and won't really change the game too much.

Overall, I think your ideas would work very well in the game! Great thread and I hope to see your ideas in game!

Posted Nov 26, 2020