• 2039 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 4618 Players Online
  • 2579 Players on Bedrock
  • us.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Skywars missions on bedrock

Discussion in 'Help' started by MelsS2002, Jan 21, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hey guys! Just a quick question.. Does anyone know where I can see the missions for skywars? When I do the /missions command I get the missions overview but there aren’t any missions....
    Can anyone help me?
    This is on bedrock platform btw

Posted Jan 21, 2020
  2. Ah, missions.
    Unfortunately, Bedrock missions are currently bugged and do not work properly. However, it'll probably be fixed soon!
    You are able to purchase missions by going to Carl the Creeper in the lobby and selecting the "Missions" tab. Missions are purchasable with gems you earn by playing games!

Posted Jan 21, 2020
    FluteVegetables and iTzAlexCab12 like this.
  3. Hope it is soon cause i raised this bug like 9 months ago aha. spent ages trying to do them until i released they were bugged ahah

Posted Jan 24, 2020
    DaPBillk likes this.
  4. @DaPBillk has correctly answered your question. The mission store is currently down at the moment, and is being worked on. Hopefully it will be fixed soon. Please view their response to see how to purchase missions.
    For future reference, if you ever come across any bugs, feel free to report them @ https://www.mineplex.com/bugs/

Since the OP’s concern has been addressed, I will now lock this thread. Please message me with any additional concerns.

Posted Jan 24, 2020
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.