• 523 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 8961 Players Online
  • 8438 Players on Bedrock
  • eu.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Skywars Tactical Discovery is a BUG?

Discussion in 'Skywars' started by Bossitiveplays, Jul 29, 2019.

1. Okay, so recently I discovered this tactic where you are at block height and when an opponent is coming up to you you use your magnet move for metal and they go flying in the air high enough where they are 1 shotted by the invisible barrier. I got called out for bug abusing, but I'm pretty sure the void that contains players isn't a bug. And now I'm worried about getting banned for bug exploiting even though I'm not sure if it is a bug. Here's a link to a youtube video I made and go to exactly 3:20. You will see the strategy I use to lure players to their death without actually having to fight them.

Posted Jul 29, 2019
  2. I wouldn't count this as a bug, Both things mentioned (Metal's ability and the barrier) did their intended purpose. Although, I can see what you mean. Perhaps they could make the skywars barrier like cakewars, and make bats kill you rather than just dying? I've never really seen this in skywars, nor have I built up that high. But, if it becomes a big issue I don't see why the developers can't implement a better game barrier.

Posted Jul 30, 2019
    PeytonSam likes this.