• 1903 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 4482 Players Online
  • 2579 Players on Bedrock
  • us.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Skywars Teams Issues

Discussion in 'Skywars' started by Zeysa, Jun 27, 2019.

1. I don’t know if this light has been shed on this topic before but never have I ever gotten teams to work so I can play with a friend. They will request to join my team, I will accept, then it will either put us on different teams (always) or it will say we are dead as soon as the game starts. Not just that, even if we try to play while being on other teams and fighting each other, there is always about 5 people in game even if it was 12/12 when the game started. Don’t know if anyone has said anything about this before but it’s more of a serious problem (personally) because it’s basically and entire half of a game mode that doesn’t really function. Or maybe I’m just doing something wrong, either way feedback would be appreciated. (Bedrock not Java)

-Zeysa

Posted Jun 27, 2019
  2. Hey Zeysa, I'm pretty sure the Mineplex team is well aware of this cause lots of people have run through this problem many times as well. I also agree with you on the missing players' effect in the game, it kinda makes the game a bit less attractive, etc. Although I'm not 100% sure, I don't think you're doing anything wrong because I've done the same as well and I'm sure many other people have as well.

Posted Jun 27, 2019
  3. That is a known bug, your not doing anything wrong, that is the correct way to team.

Posted Jun 27, 2019