• 264 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 6666 Players Online
  • 6402 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Skywars With a Working PC!

Discussion in 'YouTube Video Showcase' started by CloudyDay1234, Oct 18, 2021.

1. Hello! This is a little video I made, containing four games of Skywars! I recently got on the Skywars leaderboard just a few weeks ago, and I have been really into playing Skywars :) Also, as you can tell by the title, my PC finally works now, as before, my videos were so laggy and unwatchable, since I got a new processor. Please leave feedback below! I would like to know what you guys think about my video, since now that I can record without lagging, I would like to expand my channel some more. I'm thinking of making a series based on my Skywars videos, what do you guys think?

\\

Thanks for watching!

Posted Oct 18, 2021
  2. pretty fun to 2atch at x2 speed
    8 ca5uwllynacc3pt3d a party request from a random personal 3akirper today, and what happened was like half an hour of me playing skywars teams with a random person, I actuwlly won angwme (with plenty of h3p)
    Also remind me to never play skywars against you

Posted Oct 18, 2021
  3. I like how you almost died at 0:51 LOL
    But great gameplay! Hopefully one day I will be able to bridge like you too lol

Posted Oct 18, 2021
    CloudyDay1234 likes this.
  4. Cloudy pro

Posted Oct 19, 2021
    ShineeTyz, james610 and CloudyDay1234 like this.
  5. Carry me

Posted Oct 19, 2021
    xGillzz, james610 and CloudyDay1234 like this.
  6. You're very pro cloudy :)

Posted Oct 19, 2021
  7. CLOUDY PRO

Posted Oct 19, 2021
  8. yayyyy working computer time

Posted Oct 19, 2021
    20LeeBrian1 and CloudyDay1234 like this.
  9. epic

Posted Oct 19, 2021
  10. You definitely have some great quality :) Love your texture pack as well.

Posted Oct 19, 2021
  11. Thank you! Bedrock bridging isn't really too hard once you get used to it. As a Bedrock main, I find Java bridging very hard though.

You guys are all really better than me smh, I'm not even that good considering that I particularly only picked out footage of games where I wasn't being dumb xD (aka most of the time)

You carry me instead >:)

Yes, I'm so happy with my new processor now :)

Very epic :o

Thank you! I love this texture pack too, my friend who unfortunately doesn't play anymore recommended it to me months ago and I still use it here and there.

Thanks for all your feedback everyone, hopefully with my new processor/working PC I will be motivated to making more content in the future!

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Oct 19, 2021
    20LeeBrian1, DrRentzel and Cloudy like this.
  12. Translation: literally impossible and pretty nonexistent besides just putting blocks on other blocks while sneaking

Posted Oct 19, 2021
  13. Clocyd! You are so good at Skywars. I should really get back into the server, and you’re gonna carry me >:D

Posted Oct 28, 2021
  14. Nice vid. Also what is the texture pack called.

Posted Oct 28, 2021
  15. I believe 8ts oneh3 5alked about on his other video post.

Posted Oct 28, 2021
    LostShrimp13 likes this.
  16. Thank you!! I hope you get back into MP, you need to get level 60. Although I can't carry :/ I can void though!

Thank you!! As outlined above, it's a pack called Baby Blue 16x.

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Oct 31, 2021