• 353 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 5834 Players Online
  • 5481 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Skyys Introduction

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Skyy, Jun 14, 2021.

1. HELLO MINEPLEX GAMERS

My name is Skyy, and in-game, I am Coterie. I have been in the Mineplex community ever since 2015, and I realized I've never made an introduction here on this site ever since it got released. I use to be very active back when Enjin was a thing, but don't worry, I am back now! I've wanted to become more involved in this community because this is the first-ever server I started playing on. You can see me in lobby-1 challenging people in connect four and tic tac toe. Even though I am terrible at it, but I try my best! I usually play Survival Games, Nano Games, Turf Wars, Cake Wars, and much more! If you ever want to play with me, feel free to add me in-game! I also play various games other than Minecraft, such as Valorant, Overwatch, League of Legends, and much more.

That's about it, sheeeeeesh I hope you have a wonderful day!

Posted Jun 14, 2021
    Anna., xHarrison, xUmbreon and 2 others like this.
  2. Hey Skyy, welcome back to the server! I always love seeing older players make a return, I was one of those older players who used to be very active back in 2015, I made my full return to the network during 2019. I have definitely enjoyed my time back, and I even had the opportunity to become a Staff member, something I still value very much. Anyway, it's cool to see you're interested in integrating yourself back into the community, I agree that Lobby-1 is a great way to do this. I'll definitely have to try you at Connect 4 and/or Tic Tac Toe some time, I'm not the best at either of them too haha.

It was really lovely to read some information about you, and I hope that you have been enjoying your time back on Mineplex so far. You are welcome to reach out to me if you wish to speak about something, or if you have any questions/concerns! :)

Posted Jun 14, 2021
    Skyy likes this.
  3. Thank you so much <3

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Jun 14, 2021
    AyyNick likes this.
  4. Hi Skyy, my name is Mark and it's nice to meet you.
    I have also been a member of the Mineplex community for quite a while, I'm pretty sure ever since late 2014, and it's always nice to meet people who have also been a part of the community for a while.
    I was also active on Enjin, and I really miss those times when people would be annoyed at me for not putting them on the main page of my friends list, I am not sure if you remember that feature of the old website.
    I'm also a fan of Survival Games, however, despite playing the game for so long, I still happen to be quite bad at it as I have somewhere around 400 wins and 3000 games played.
    We should definitely play sometime and talk about the old times of Mineplex, as I rarely see anyone who has been a part of the community for 6+ years.

Posted Jun 14, 2021
    Skyy likes this.
  5. Grittings

Posted Jun 14, 2021
    Skyy likes this.
  6. Hey!

First of all, welcome back! I also returned to the server this year and I'm so glad I did. Honestly, when I used to be really active on the server a couple of years ago I wasn't involved with the community at all and I only talked to my friend group. This time around, as you can see, I applied for Trainee and I became a lot more active within the community.

You'll usually find me either here on the forums, in Lobby-1 socializing, or in a game of Cake Wars. I have phases when I enjoy playing games and when I don't and I can definitely say I've been more interested in spending my time in Lobby-1 or Staff-1 recently. Outside of Mineplex, I honestly don't do much, not a lot of games interest me anymore. I used to play Rocket League but that was pretty short-lived, although I do still play Attack On Titan 2 from time to time which I really enjoy.

Anyways, I'm glad you decided to make an introduction! It was nice to read a bit about you and I hope you enjoy your time back as much as I have. If you ever see me in Lobby-1 (which I'm sure you will) feel free to spark up a conversation or challenge me to a game! I hope to see you around the Network! :D

Posted Jun 14, 2021
    Gil-galad, ItsFree and Skyy like this.
  7. Hey, what's up Skyy, I am Harrison, and it is so great to see another OG player returning to a server. I originally started playing mineplex around 2014 and was super active on Enjin, too (I do miss it). It is fantastic to see you want to get involved with the community. If you're up for it, applying for Event Assistant might help you become more involved. The app can be found here. This isn't something you have to do; I just thought I would suggest it for you. You might see me around lobby-1, so if you don't be scared to say hi, and I would love to play some Connect-4 with you at some point. It was great reading about you, and I hope you enjoy your return to the network. If you have any questions don't, hesitate to reach out to me!!

Posted Jun 14, 2021
  8. hello mineplex gamer wlcome back to mineplex i am also an old player!!! i log on to this server for daily rewards but that's it i think. maybe i might see u?

Posted Jun 16, 2021
    Skyy likes this.
  9. yessir

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Jun 16, 2021
    chrris likes this.