• 1251 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 1251 Players Online
  • 0 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Slime Morph Nerf

Discussion in 'MCO/Bedrock Discussion' started by OTheTurtle, Oct 22, 2020.

1. I have the slime morph on mineplex, and recently my friend unlocked it from a crate as well. Mine goes 20+ blocks each time I use it, but his doesn’t even go half that. Has the slime morph been nerfed recently, are there diff. variations of it, or is it just a bug?

Btw the numbers may be off, but it gets the idea across :)

Posted Oct 22, 2020
  2. Posted Oct 22, 2020,
    Last edited by a Moderator Oct 24, 2020
    iOrangey and StyxKiller03 like this.
  3. Hey! I’ve tested the Slime Morph and it seems to be working fine. I am able to go high up into the sky without any issue. There aren’t different variations of the Slime Morph, however there is one that is slightly similar which is the Magma Cube Morph. It has the same ability as the slime morph but it just has a brownish colour. With that said, this could just be something that rarely happens and it usually works fine on most occasions. If you have anymore questions or concerns feel free to shoot me a message!

Posted Oct 22, 2020
  4. "nerf"? It's a cosmetic, it cant be nerfed, it shouldn't even matter what happens with it.

Posted Oct 23, 2020
  5. If I remember correctly the slime morph launches you different heights for your level.
    So the higher the levels you have the higher the jump.
    Thanks,
    Multi

Posted Oct 23, 2020
    DaPBillk and oCassi like this.
  6. Thanks! That makes sense because I’m level 29 and my friend is a lot less

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Oct 26, 2020
    iOrangey likes this.