• 438 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 6554 Players Online
  • 6116 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

slushies or milk shakes?

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Name Tag, Aug 8, 2021.

?

what's better?

1. slushies

9 vote(s)
    25.0%
  2. milkshakes

24 vote(s)
    66.7%
  3. none

3 vote(s)
    8.3%
  1. Milkshakes definitely are better but slushes are still good.

Posted Sep 9, 2021
    Name Tag likes this.
  2. I feel like the socially desirable option appears to be milkshakes but I am 100000% on team slushie. I can and will drink red slushies all year round. A good slushie never fails to be refreshing and they're often super cheap too which means you get more drink for your buck. I also find that it doesn't take much skill to make slushies so even the bad ones aren't too bad.

Posted Sep 9, 2021
    Name Tag, SoftwareSlicer and Kyuine like this.
  3. milk shake
    bruh

Posted Sep 9, 2021
    LostShrimp13 and Name Tag like this.
  4. Definitely going to side with the milkshakes crew, especially dipping fries in them? yum

Posted Sep 10, 2021
    Name Tag likes this.
  5. Yes dipping fries in them tastes good.

Posted Sep 10, 2021
    Name Tag likes this.
  6. I'm assuming this is like pineapple on pizza, yiu either love it or hate it

Posted Sep 10, 2021
    Name Tag and traincar100 like this.
  7. I dip chicken nuggets

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Sep 18, 2021
  8. That’s a new one for me.

Posted Sep 18, 2021
    Name Tag and CatFan105 like this.
  9. Honestly, both are super good so I am just gonna say I equally like both of them the same. They are both so good and I honestly don't have a preference, it's whatever I feel like having to be honest for me.

Posted Sep 18, 2021
    Name Tag likes this.
  10. Depends on the mood I'm in but I would have to go with Milkshakes.

Slushies are amazing tho!

Posted Sep 26, 2021
    Name Tag likes this.
  11. cream slush, it's a sonic (the restraunt) thing I think, basically its icecream and a slushie combined, it's amazing

Posted Sep 27, 2021
    Name Tag likes this.
  12. 100% milkshake. I like slushies however, they always seem to give me a brain freeze while shakes do not. I know that sounds super weird, but it's just how my body decides to be. Anyway I just love ice cream and it's one of my favorite deserts so I would probably have to go with milkshakes. However, Sonic's slushes are pretty good so I would say when it comes to Sonic it's a pretty close call.

Posted Sep 28, 2021,
    Last edited Sep 28, 2021
    Name Tag, Joshhh and Looof like this.
  13. I would pick a milkshake over a slushie any day. To me, milkshakes are far more superior anyways, but I do like slushies when I am in the mood for one, especially in the summer. During this time, and for this coming winter season, milkshakes are definitely coming more in the season than slushies are currently.

Posted Sep 29, 2021
    Name Tag and Looof like this.
  14. I'm definitely team milkshake. If you've never had a strawberry milkshake from Whataburger, Shakeshack, or Chick-fila you are missing out. Strawberry milkshakes are the best thing to ever be invented and blow slushies out of the water every time. The slushies I've had are always really mediocre and I'm not a huge fan of the really sweet flavorings (although milkshakes are pretty sweet), so yea, definitely team milkshake >:)

Posted Sep 30, 2021
    Name Tag and anna dot like this.
  15. Like many others have answered above, I’d agree that milkshakes easily take the cake here. Although, if I’m being completely honest, I have never really been a huge fan of slushies. It’s essentially a brain freeze in a cup! (Lol) - Anyways, the main reason why I prefer milkshakes over slushies is because milkshakes are not only more enjoyable, but they’re more delicious in my personal opinion. I love a good sweet vanilla or strawberry shake! :)

Posted Sep 30, 2021
    Name Tag and anna dot like this.
  16. Milkshakes are too thick and filling (iykyk), I'd rather have a slushie

Posted Sep 30, 2021
    Name Tag and CatFan105 like this.
  17. milkshake

Posted Sep 30, 2021
    Name Tag likes this.
  18. Slushies are pretty good but milkshakes can come in more variety of flavors and isn’t just only ice with corn syrup. So, I’m going to have to go with milkshakes.

Posted Oct 1, 2021
    Name Tag likes this.
  19. I'm sorry with all the people who said milkshakes prior to me but you all are incorrect by far...

Like slushies to me are by far the drink to go to, like I know I enjoy having my body temperature at a low celsius however it's just something about the texture as it goes into your mouth you just can't get that with a milkshake, plus the taste, you can literally mix slushies anywhere with a lot of different flavors, to me that's massive...

Posted Oct 2, 2021
    Name Tag likes this.
  20. milkshakessss

Posted Oct 2, 2021
    Name Tag likes this.